Today's update is a web only update. No changes have been made to the game client at this time, and will still occur at a later date. The update has already been applied and requires no action on your part.
The primary purpose of this update is to attempt to resolve the CAPTCHA issues that some of our new players have been seeing, preventing them from registering. In addition to this, we've also made a few changes in our clan system, namely unifying clan viewing (which was introduced last update) with clan management. Now, all clan related operations can be done from your clan's summary page. If you are able to modify a setting, you will see a link appear by the appropriate item.
- Replaced CAPTCHAs across the site. This should decrease the issues new players have had with registering.
- Fixed issue that would cause URL rewriting to not work on IE with certain old bookmarks (b.activeModule error)
- Retired "Control Panel" inside the clan page. All clans are now managed from the clan's roster, which is linked to in your clan list.
- Changed format of URL for clan profile pages to work around clans using special characters (/ and ?) If you are using a bookmark to reach a clan, you will need to recreate it.
- Premium award "Punch Out" was only being earned on the second to last kill instead of the last.
- Premium award "Nade Spam" was only being earned on the second to last kill instead of the last.