+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to caculate Clan Arena score?

*c2r3fu1

How to caculate Clan Arena score?

looks like different weapon has different score in Clan Arena.

Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    1pt for a frag, 1pt for 100 dmg (including dmg the shot 'does' beyond 0 hp), -1pt for suicide.

Senior Member visje is on a distinguished road
    no point for round survival?

Senior Member muffin is on a distinguished road
    no... no point for round survival.... as its not a skill to survive

Member esr is on a distinguished road
    1 point for having je on your name.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    They should remove the +1 for frags. Frags happen random if everybody on the team does his damage, not? If I deal 200 damage and a teammate does the last 100 scoring the frag, we both get 2 points but the mate did less work imo. Its actually far from important but it annoys me.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Member Jaza is on a distinguished road Jaza's Avatar
    +1 point for making 100 dmg to a corpse while destroying it. lol...

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaza120 View Post
    +1 point for making 100 dmg to a corpse while destroying it. lol...
    you dont get points for gibbing a body. hes talking about how much negative damage you deal after killing someone. lets say your target has 5hp, and you hit him in the face with a rocket, bringing him down to -95hp. you get 1 point for doing 100 damage.

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    If I deal 200 damage and a teammate does the last 100 scoring the frag, we both get 2 points but the mate did less work imo.
    Whether it's less work or not depends on the opponent. As long as he's alive he can (theoretically) wipe out your entire team. Making him unable to do so is usually as important as wasting his stack.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbless_Pony View Post
    Whether it's less work or not depends on the opponent. As long as he's alive he can (theoretically) wipe out your entire team. Making him unable to do so is usually as important as wasting his stack.
    I suppose you're right. :-/ Its still annoying when someone who is +back only remains last every round with 150+ hp and gets as much points as me with SGing low opponents... But you're right, and we most certainly don't need an argument over the CA scoring system I can still subtract frags from score in my head.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

+ Reply to Thread