InternetExplorer - Can't install plugin/start play
- You will need to have admin rights on the PC.
- First right click the plugin download link and use "save as" to make sure you get the file, and then run it yourself, that avoids the 'yellow bar' blocking issue.
- After installation of the plugin has completed go back to quakelive.com and if it always seems to think you have not installed the plugin then you must follow 4.onwards :
- Double click the bottom edge of the window where it says 'Protected zone'
- -> click the 'sites' button.
- untick the tickbox about server verification
- you need to add http://www.quakelive.com/ to trusted sites (NOT httpS)
- refresh or restart, whichever works.
Tags for this Thread