+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Error Code 9:Quake Live has experienced an errordownloading it's file manifest.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    cora ya that worked, not going to do that everytime i want to log in
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member krailed is an unknown quantity at this point
    Stopped working for me, I uninstalled plugin. Deleted ql folder. Loaded the page and restored the folder. Now FF thinks i have no plugin but ql loads. Not an exact science figuring it out.

Method 3- Think this is the root of the problem as ql holds you logged in(spam back and youll see what I mean) Disable plugin. Navigate to a non ql page. Delete all history. enable plugin. load ql. -_-;
    Last edited by krailed; 05-11-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Junior Member hija is on a distinguished road
    same problem here, and i cant skip to home because i have to download new content...

Junior Member cmsl333 is on a distinguished road
    samething is happening to me??

Junior Member OPMD is on a distinguished road
    still no straight answers hey?...

*StEaK94
    Hello everybody,

I have the same problem. On the left, after a while, i can see "join match", "link to match", etc...

I tried to go to the website with windows 7 and xp, with and without plugin, after removing cookies, internet history and antivirus, with firefox and IE... I restarted and reset my modem. I also tried with a laptop that i borrowed.
    With windows xp i get the message "Quake Live has experienced an errordownloading it's file manifest".

I m pretty sure that the issue comes from the website... I have a pro account, my nick is StEaK94.

Can someone from Id help me please?

Problem solved: Format C:\
    Last edited by StEaK94; 01-17-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Junior Member stary_wilq is on a distinguished road
    It happens on Internet Explorer every time. It happens on Firefox for most of the time, not always. It started one day without any particular reason (but it was after I installed some C++ windows update - a coincidence or a connection). It doesn't happen on Opera at all, apparently. it is obviously some software reason, as you do not have to install QL on Opera separately, surprisingly enough.

*sn4k3y
    I've got the Code 9 problem too. The main thing is that I can't disable proxy - I'm connecting via other computer in my lan. How can I configure this stuff to use it with proxy?

*sawrubh
    I tried all the method listed in the comments, but to no benefit.

I am behind a proxy server and cannot bypass it. Is there some alternate solution.

I tried doing ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew (as suggested in some comment) but that didn't help either.

Junior Member Rothaarig3 is on a distinguished road
    I have the same error, sticks to 28% of the download, says "Try again later"
    I'am offline !

+ Reply to Thread