+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl4wless View Post
    I'll take an invite, usually down to play some FT.
    Done ! Had our first proper Chill game tonight, so I'm hopeful this is going to work. The more people that join, the easier this is going to get.

You'll need to go to the Clans page on your profile to see the invite, cos there aint no popup to remind you.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*aniK
    Can I get invite too ?

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aniK View Post
    Can I get invite too ?
    Absolutely. I've got loads of em . Ah, you're in too many clans already - couldn't send you the invite. You'll need to leave one clan first.

Folks without Premium / Pro are obviously going to have to wait / ask for an invite to a game, but we've got enough Pro members to make this work I think.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*SunTzu
    love me some FT/IFT drop me an invite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SunTzu View Post
    love me some FT/IFT drop me an invite ^^
    It's in the post ! Remember to, oh you have. That was quick Remember to befriend everyone on the front page and check back every now and again for new joiners. Nice to have you aboard.

Senior Member rzz is on a distinguished road rzz's Avatar
    I love FT. Please drop me an invite

Quote Originally Posted by rzz View Post
    I love FT. Please drop me an invite
    Done ! Check your clans page and just say yes

Senior Member rzz is on a distinguished road rzz's Avatar
    Great, thanks! Looking forward to FTF

Junior Member raindog is on a distinguished road raindog's Avatar
    good initiative doc. i'd like an invite please

Quote Originally Posted by raindog View Post
    good initiative doc. i'd like an invite please
    Invite sent raindog. Check your clans page on your profile and feel the chill

+ Reply to Thread