+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir3Star View Post
    Room for one more?
    Always, especially if you've got a cool name

Remember, you need to go to your Clans page to see the invite.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Fir3Star is on a distinguished road
    Ok, done! (i think)

Junior Member M45K is on a distinguished road
    Can I be a member of more than one clan ? If yes: I'd like to get an invite too.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M45K View Post
    Can I be a member of more than one clan ? If yes: I'd like to get an invite too.
    Yep. Up to 4 I think.

Dropping you an invite now - make sure you check your Clans on your profile, cos there aint no popup to remind you.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member spasticpuma is on a distinguished road spasticpuma's Avatar
    I'd like an invite too please. I may even stop being lazy and spawn a server for it! xD
    Mauling prey items...its just a Puma's nature.

Senior Member mojon is on a distinguished road mojon's Avatar
    Cool beans Sent out a ****load of friend-invites.

Quote Originally Posted by spasticpuma View Post
    I'd like an invite too please. I may even stop being lazy and spawn a server for it! xD
    Done. Pro members are teh awesome

You'll need to go to the Clans page on your profile to see the invite, cos there aint no popup to remind you.

Junior Member kozo is on a distinguished road
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by o1219 View Post
    Yes please
    Nice to see you o1219. Invite sent.

You'll need to go to the Clans page on your profile to see the invite, cos there aint no popup to remind you.

*Fl4wless
    I'll take an invite, usually down to play some FT.

+ Reply to Thread