+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Junior Member Martinheterjag is on a distinguished road
    Spoke with firestar about the laddera couple of days ago and i would love to be on the team.
    I will need a lot of rail practice, though.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinheterjag View Post
    Spoke with firestar about the laddera couple of days ago and i would love to be on the team.
    I will need a lot of rail practice, though.
    Don't worry about your skill - I'm not interested in playing in some ubercompetitive super stressy team that rages at each other when they lose. You'll get better the more you play

FraggedNation Chill Team invites sent to you and bullet too.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member Martinheterjag is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    Don't worry about your skill - I'm not interested in playing in some ubercompetitive super stressy team that rages at each other when they lose. You'll get better the more you play

FraggedNation Chill Team invites sent to you and bullet too.
    I <3 this clan

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    I just had a bunch of LG duels vs Torzelan and my aim feels close to spot on. We'll see if it holds up in instagib.

Senior Member Fir3Star is on a distinguished road
    after friday night instas with cat, i think it's safe to say, cat v 4 others from another clan is enough
    tbh, if people with Cats skills is what were up against(fun aside) we have alot to learn...i certainly do!

it's all good
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. Now playing competetively ! Or something. #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir3Star View Post
    after friday night instas with cat, i think it's safe to say, cat v 4 others from another clan is enough
    tbh, if people with Cats skills is what were up against(fun aside) we have alot to learn...i certainly do!
    I seem to recall -NC- having some good railers, so don't rely on me too much.

Senior Member Fir3Star is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I seem to recall -NC- having some good railers, so don't rely on me too much.
    Ok i wont :P
    Seriously though, Doc says weekends are best for him, but friday and sat night are defo off for me, sundays and rest of week are ok, after 8pm on wed nights(uk time).
    Sorry if this dont suit but thats what happens when you have the kids round heh.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. Now playing competetively ! Or something. #clanchill on quakenet

That would be 21:00 CET. I can deal with that. No school on monday.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir3Star View Post
    Ok i wont :P
    Seriously though, Doc says weekends are best for him, but friday and sat night are defo off for me, sundays and rest of week are ok, after 8pm on wed nights(uk time).
    Sorry if this dont suit but thats what happens when you have the kids round heh.
    I can always work something out - kids tend to dictate my free time too . as long as I get some notice, weekday evenings are fine too.,
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

+ Reply to Thread