Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Junior Member gettoda_choppa is on a distinguished road
    Any chance of a invite, Doc?

Senior Member Fir3Star is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by gettoda_choppa View Post
    Any chance of a invite, Doc?
    invite sent, welcome aboard
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. Now playing competetively ! Or something. #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Thanks Fir3Star

uchimatarmaster from SoG clan (and Chill) has dropped by the website to say :

SOG Sad Old Gits, the North American group of us is having practice at 8pm EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, look me up and we can scrim in FT or IFT. Holler at me in QL
    That's a bit late for me, but it should be perfect for our US / Canadian branch (and any EU insomniacs) - anyone interested, add uchi as a friend if you haven't already and pile in.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Doc, i have signed up on fragnation website thingy, anyone else who is there feel free to add me, i have added you doc, unless there is another docpossible on there, unless im not looking right, there seems to be only 4 iFT clans on the ladder thus far, didnt check FT though, perhaps someone could let us know...
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. Now playing competetively ! Or something. #clanchill on quakenet

*DrZ01D
    Hi, can I join?
    I'd like to play some matches but I usually see ft servers empty...

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ01D View Post
    Hi, can I join?
    I'd like to play some matches but I usually see ft servers empty...
    Hi, im sending an invite, we play FT most nights but you may find most of us playing iFT

Rembember to check your clan invite inbox.
    Last edited by Fir3Star; 02-17-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    I've signed us up on the Euro iFT 4v4 ladder on Fragged Nation ! Not entirely sure how it all works, but it does need us to have at least 4 members in Chill on Fragged Nation.

Weekends would be best by far for me for any kind of comp.

Fir3star and me are in. If you join too Cat, we'll be unstoppable...

Anyone else that's interested join up on Fragged Nation, or join the qlchill.proboards site and I'll send an invite to ur email.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Clicked the invite link, said the invite code was invalid or something. Anyway, I've made an account. Says I need a password to join the clan.

"Please enter the Team Join Password below. This can be obtained from a Team Captain."

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Team Captain? Team Password?
    Hehe, something interesting is on the way?

EDIT: oh, it was about fragged nation :\
    bind END "quit'

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Clicked the invite link, said the invite code was invalid or something. Anyway, I've made an account. Says I need a password to join the clan.

"Please enter the Team Join Password below. This can be obtained from a Team Captain."
    Gah. They don't make it trivial to sign up do they ? Password is Chill

That should be uncrackable

+ Reply to Thread