+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by filo View Post
    yep... invite please.
    Done ! And I'm choosing to interpret GoBotz statement of appreciation for this noble game mod as a request for an invite too
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member GoBotz is on a distinguished road GoBotz's Avatar
    sounds good

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Let me in
    bind END "quit'

Banned AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    it is always fun to play ft for relaxing so invite

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
    Let me in
    Never ! Oops. I mean, invite sent You too sigur145. You guys are very welcome.

You could buck the trend too and actually accept the invite after asking for it ! You do get a pop up don't you, telling you about the invite ? Or do you have to go your Clans page to see it ?
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Thanks, Doc!

BTW: Clan invites never popped up for me or any other person I know here. I always advice to go manually to "Community-> My Clans -> Invite inbox"
    bind END "quit'

Banned AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    no pop out you need to check it manually

*Q_Nine
    I'd love an invite if possible. I haven't gone premium yet, but freeze was going to be my primary reason for doing so. Let me know.

Invite on the way Q_Nine. We're starting to get a few members now, so hopefully we'll start to see things moving. Had a few good games yesterday, but I'm too busy today .

Remember, you need to go to your Clans page to see the invite (thanks Sala, sigur). Stupid website !

Senior Member Fir3Star is on a distinguished road
    Room for one more?

+ Reply to Thread