+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

Hybrid View

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar

Lightbulb Freeze Tag - Clan Chill

<edit>Things have moved on in the last 8 months. 200+ FT games and more than 200 iFT games later and I've made a whole bunch of new friends since Raz0rblade became Chill's first member. Chill's changed a bit too. We started to play competively on several Fragged Nation and Clanbase Ladders and we've migrated into other gametypes too.

We're not exactly pro but we've spun off a 'regulars' clan : -273, for ladders and summer cups (we actually won a game !!! ) But the weekly iFT sessions on Tuesday nights and iCTF on Thursdays are open to anyone.

We've got a duel competition (King of the Chills). With a trophy and everything ! It's currently reaching it's second climax (Mmm. Multiple incarnations) and there's a whole bunch of other random nonsense that's usually dreamed up by people from Scandanavia, including the Saturday afternoon funwar with Drunk clan

Turns out the best way to get a game of FT is to hang around #clanchill on irc and pester us to start a game, but we're still 'recruiting'. Register on the website and you'll get a weekly newsletter, which'll give your spam filters something to do.

Anyway, keep it frosty and hf
    </edit>

Original post below :

Clan Chill exists for Freeze Tag fans. Join up to make finding a game easier than it is now. We're not a normal clan in the sense that we don't play as a team and compete against other clans +etc. It's just a way to help people get FT games going by letting them know that there's a bunch of other FT fans logged on and ready to roll - anyone showing the Chill tag is up for a game.

If you've got Chill as your active clan, you're signalling that you're ready to jump into any active FT game. This will make it quicker to get games going - join an empty server and send invites to any Chill members online and we're off !

The next post contains a list of all Chill members. Reply to this thread and send me a friend request and I'll add you to the roster. Add everyone on the list as friends and prepare to thaw the QL FT drought.

<edit> We're up for a bit of competitive play these days, both iFT and FT </edit>

And we've even got a website : check it out for the latest news on scrims and competitions
    Last edited by DocPossible; 08-19-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Last edited by DocPossible; 04-09-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member mellow is on a distinguished road mellow's Avatar
    Oh man, so many members!

#NATDM.QL on Quakenet IRC

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Invite me please.

Done Raz0rblade. You're the first (of many hopefully) - to Whally !

*swampylebowski
    Damn.. I'll get Pro soon.. I likes this!!

Senior Member EmeraldTiger is on a distinguished road EmeraldTiger's Avatar
    Invite me as well, please. I will not be available for games all the time, but I`ll make this clan my active one to signal if I`m up for a game, then change it back when I`m done. (i.e I`ll show up as Chill EmeraldTiger rather than IcE EmeraldTiger)
    Dont have had English lessons on school ?
    You dont understand word i just word do you?
    - Draven of LowLandLions

Check out my blog, EmeraldProductions:
    http://emeraldproductions.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldTiger View Post
    Invite me as well, please. I will not be available for games all the time, but I`ll make this clan my active one to signal if I`m up for a game, then change it back when I`m done. (i.e I`ll show up as Chill EmeraldTiger rather than IcE EmeraldTiger)
    That's exactly the idea EmeraldTiger Just switch it off when you're not in the mood for a bit of FT. Invite sent.

Senior Member GoBotz is on a distinguished road GoBotz's Avatar
    i like freeze

+ Reply to Thread