+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ErrorCode 15: Quake Live core extraction failed

*10GHz

Quakelive core extration failure

I just posted this in bugs but i guess tech support would be better, iv deleted and reinstalled several times, iv tryd on firefox and explorer and nothings working still getting that msg when i try to join a game, the game downloads just fine but its actually trying to join a game that wont work

*10GHz
    this doesn't help at all...obvs the first thing you do is re-install or try it on another provider....theres something else wrong if you those steps and the error is still occuring

Member flamewind234 is on a distinguished road
    I'm using Firefox 11.0 on 64x Windows Home Premium Service Pack 1.

I received this error after the game crashing and I had to restart my computer to get of the game.
    However, now Firefox's plug-in container is open all the time and the process refuses to be terminated through task manager, even restarting my computer again won't kill it.
    Because of the plug-in container being constantly open, I can't delete my .pk3 files or the folder as Firefox's plug-in container is using them (the game crashed in-game).

Any help please?
    Last edited by flamewind234; 04-13-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Member SuperSmola is on a distinguished road
    I my case, first my game crashed with a message that it cannot write to uix86.dll. Then I was getting this "core extraction" error in IE and FF.

I noticed antivirus AVG was scannig so after I stopped it, it all went back to normal.

*dirrty_xtina
    I have this error, tried to reinstall everything, but nothing works. This game is very bad programmed...

Junior Member llphoenixll is on a distinguished road
    I Have found a way to fix this if you were trying to edit the quake live config and then it failed when you tried to reload quake live go to the folder %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\id Software\quakelive\home\baseq3 right click in properties uncheck read only files and it worked for me if not dunno

Junior Member deadlywarrior is on a distinguished road

live core extraction failed

Can anyone tell me what to do, when as I am trying to enter a game, a sign comes up,"Live Core Extraction Failed". I have never seen this before. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

*Goosy

Quake plugin

Hey, i have a problem with some quake plugin probably.
    It couldnt be loaded. .. When i try to play some game, it shows : You are downloading required data and must let it finish before you can join an online match. OR Quake Live core extraction failed. I have Google Chrome.

What should i do ? thx

Junior Member Obs is on a distinguished road
    I'm getting this error running google chrome Version 27.0.1453.94 m with windows 7 version 6.1 build 7601 sp1. I am set to administrator. Clearing cache and cookies did not work. I could not delete my pk3 files no matter what I did (which was a lot) because they were perpetually in use, and "had to" uninstall then reinstall QL. That didn't work. I've tried everything here. Nothing worked. It was fine 12 hours ago. Nothing changed on my end - no downloads, installs, uninstalls, or crashes. Considering this is the end of my rope, I'm really hoping one of you fine people finds a way to add more rope please and thank you.

+ Reply to Thread