+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Quake live network XMPP / port 5222

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMdarK View Post
    how low are u guys pls... u keep making updates that seem like downgrades... u **** the game up more and more with any stupid (probably unneccasery updates... (i think that because if u click the 'contact' button it says 'choose' and then there is exactly ONE option to choose from!? where is the sense of writing 'choose' if there is anything to choose monkeyheads.... u want us to downgrade our graficcards so your game works? ur game the only one that makes problems and u say its nvideas fault!? lowriders.... firefox 4 doesnt work with ur game.... firefoxes fault!? lowriders..... put out the last 4 ****in 'updates' and everything is fine again.... man man, i leave this game right here... ill check back in a month if its still so ****ed up ill not come back ever... and i really hope all paying people do so aswell because THEN u will finally move ur **** cuz u wont get any money anymore... now ur probably to lazy for real updates cuz u have to much todo with counting the money u get for u utter ******** u give us here.... LOWRIDERS!
    tl;dr: WHINEWHINEWHINEBLOCKTEXT \caps

I do however have to agree that id needs to fix this ASAP. It has been going on for several weeks now, and there have been MANY posts asking for it to get fixed. Sure, there have been some temporary fixes, but as soon as it hits Sunday it seems to error again. At this second it *seems* to be working, but it seems like every day there's a new problem that needs fixing. Please get the issues fixed and THEN worry about adding or changing settings/gametypes/maps.

*MaplaN
    *Knockknock* Quakelive support. Anyone there? Any Information? Anything?

At least Im not the only one who has this problem....

Junior Member uek is on a distinguished road
    It's working for me now, and I don't even pay!

Senior Member MarkusArailias is on a distinguished road
    ihave the advanced firewall, so i made a rule to allow host.xmpp.quakelive.com then configured this rule for port 5222, its not perfect but it works, sometimes i have to click the learn more link to get quakelive up and running.. gl and hf

Junior Member jigsaw487 is on a distinguished road
    for some reason im still able to connect to game servers first i click on where it says "click here" then i click on learn more and then it takes me to the screen where they sign you up for pro or premium from there i go to the home tab click on play online and then im connected ...... and fully able to connect to any server........... what a strange glitch...............

*Shadenine
    They could at least ACKNOWLEDGE the problem.....

*NewBiss81
    comon guys fix this please k... this has gone on long enough....was great before all the updates or pro subscibers..i think everyone should get a year free for this ....pro subscription.....

Junior Member Blastonia is on a distinguished road
    help?...anyone???

*NewBiss81
    help ....help ..help... enough said

Member ThaiNfamous is an unknown quantity at this point ThaiNfamous's Avatar
    What the fudge is going on? WE pay for this game only to get worse and more and more connection issues and servers not loading properly, I think you need to extend the 1 year plan this is sad and no updates on twitter or response to the community? So many bugs just piling on and connection issues galore

+ Reply to Thread