+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Quake live network XMPP / port 5222

*clowny
    Just got onto the newwork in firefox easy , try this easy bypass lads , when you load the quakelive site u will notice the address bar shows http://www.quakelive.com/#!

Change it to this

http://www.quakelive.com/#!home Press enter and hopefully youll be on like me!

*KoMoH
    the problem was solved with MAGIC for me. But, i`ve got a problem with awaiting connection to game match now.

*ossi2
    same problem here
    mostly after ql makes updates something doestn work
    im on but i cannot join any game ,awaiting challenge 1,2,3,4,......
    since 4 days my ping is 70 before the last update it was 50. (germany frankfurt server).

fu** XMPP Connection Failure :-D
    Last edited by ossi2; 11-22-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Junior Member Matrix_fr is on a distinguished road
    Bonjour,

J’ai un problème bloquant, je ne peux plus me connecté comme d'autres gens manifestement a cause de cette historie de connexion. J'ai ouvert mon port sur mon rooter, j'ai vérifié mes firewall, a priori tout est correct, en tout cas ce matin de 2 à 4H cela marchais et maintenant à 21h, cela ne se connecte plus, pourtant j'ai rien touché de mon coté donc a priori le bug viendrais de QL?

J'aurais aimé en savoir plus, et vu que je comprends rien n’a votre charabia anglais, j'aurais aimé une réponse que je puise comprendre et savoir s'il suffit juste d'attendre que le problème soit résolu.

Merci.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

Hello,

I have blocking problem, I can no longer connected me like other people obviously because of this connection history. I opened my port on my rooter, I checked my firewall, everything is correct in principle, at least this morning it walked 2 to 4h, and now at 21h, it does not connect well, yet I have nothing touched my hand a priori the bug would come QL?

I would have liked more, and since I did not understand your gibberish English, I would have liked an answer I can understand and whether it was enough just to wait until the problem is resolved.

Thank you.

Member K_L is on a distinguished road
    QL's team is currently looking into the xmpp auth issues the site is experiencing. 2 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/quakelive

Member dru1d is on a distinguished road
    You have to feel bad for the people who don't check the forums and are going crazy resetting their routers and changing all the settings in their firewalls, possibly ending up having no internet whatsoever. lololol

*yeoman1
    Just tried, no joy here in London either.

*HeinzKUK
    If you are smart you will of-coz save your setting in your router before fiddeling around...

*HeinzKUK
    Time to rent a movie, *****. Please fix this issue and release some more original ra3 ca maps when your at it.

I promise that ID will strike gold!

*PsychoBonkers
    weird, i was just playing a game 10 minutes ago, closed out my firefox came back just now to get this problem, and i have already tried 3-4 different fixes, none have worked

+ Reply to Thread