+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Quake Live Recording Guide v2

*Domino
    You set the framerate first, then drop the frames in.

And i've said this MANY times before. Do NOT play the avi file after you render. It will be slow and laggy. You need to compress it to a viewable format.

I even said this in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    NOTE: the uncompressed file will play in slow motion, but don't worry!! it's because it's uncompressed and you cant play that kind of file by itself.

*lolorzorwtfisgo
    thanks for tutorial

*cubesandpi

help!

it says "not connected to server" :O help plz

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Domino - Sony Vegas Pro 10.d will use certain nvid/ati cards to decode/encode. Speeds up the rendering quite a bit

GPU-accelerated AVC encoding support expanded to AMD.
    In addition to the existing nVidia CUDA support, Vegas Pro 10.0d adds support for users with AMD ATI graphics chipsets that support OpenCL to use the Sony AVC encoder for faster project rendering.

* NVIDIA GPUs
    GPU-accelerated AVC rendering requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and NVIDIA driver 185.xx or later with a GeForce GT 2xx Series or newer GPU.

For more information about CUDA-enabled GPUs, please see http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_learn_products.html.
    * ATI GPUs
    OpenCL GPU-accelerated rendering requires an OpenCL-enabled ATI GPU and AMD Radeon Catalyst driver 11.2 or later with an ATI Radeon HD 57xx or newer GPU (please see Known Issues regarding an incompatibility with driver versions 11.3, 11.4, 11.5, and 11.6). If using an ATI FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.773 or later is required.

For more information about OpenCL-enabled GPUs, please see http://www.amd.com/us/products/deskt...-graphics.aspx.

GPU-accelerated rendering performance will vary depending on your specific hardware configuration. If you have an older CPU and a newer GPU, rendering using the GPU may improve render times.
    Last edited by Adderall; 07-31-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cubesandpi View Post
    it says "not connected to server" :O help plz
    put the \ in front of the text

*eric31415
    help, i cant seem to bind the keys correctly. im typing in /bind uparrow cl_avidemo 60. i already have the config installed, so i know i dont neeed to type the rest. but when i press up, it just retypes everything back into the console.

*Asamawa
    While I'm recording a demo it say "recording demo bla bla bla filesize bla" at the bottom of the screen. How can I get rid of that while I playing?

I'm not using your config so I don't know if it auto-fixes it.

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    I did this. First, it didn't work really well. The recording binds didn't work.

Second, I thought /exec demo would only execute the config for that one game, but now it seems to have overwritten my previous config... Great...

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamawa View Post
    While I'm recording a demo it say "recording demo bla bla bla filesize bla" at the bottom of the screen. How can I get rid of that while I playing?

I'm not using your config so I don't know if it auto-fixes it.
    bind o "cl_demorecordmessage 0"
    bind p "cl_demoRecordMessage 1"
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Junior Member Tarry is on a distinguished road
    Hello! Faced with a problem. I can not use custom skins for my player model.

seta model "ranger/custom_skin" gives no effeсt at all.

Moreover, even
    seta model "visor/sport", for example, just does not give effect, if the demo is recorded with the model of ranger or else.

I would be grateful for the help, thx a lot.

+ Reply to Thread