+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PAYMENT Error when trying to Purchase Pro - EXPLAINED

Member eyedeea is on a distinguished road

PAYMENT Error when trying to Purchase Pro - EXPLAINED

Okay, I am still experiencing issues when trying to purchase PRO. I still get the error that says "We could not process your order. Please verify your information and try again"

Last time I reported this, I got assistance from a good friend of mine. He called up some people (not sure who they were, supposedly somebody in ID) I was told that the system had locked me out because I had registered too many wrong attempts. This is because my first 30 attempts at this were with debit cards, and debit cards aren't supported.

So I switched to credit cards, filled out the payment form, but still got the same error. (It had me locked out, but gave me the same error message.) So I was told to call my credit card company and tell them to allow the transaction with ID software. I was told that they couldn't find the transaction, and based on the story I told them, they claimed the payment should have went through.

So this all occurred on Friday. I was THEN told to wait until Monday and try to make the payment. Well, I just tried and it was unsuccessful once more. I got the same error message that I've been getting this entire time. Now yesterday I did notice a message posted by ID on twitter that says, "We have disabled Maestro payments while we work out issues with our payment processor."

Payment processor....that sounds like my exact problem. Well, this was yesterday at 4:30PM and there's still no update on it. They haven't posted anything else on twitter. Plus, I've had friends get PRO and PREMIUM from then until now.

So...can somebody please help me with this? I've been trying to purchase PRO since the launch. I run a clan, and I need the features offered in the PRO plan.
    Thanks.

Junior Member gYnaeKologe is on a distinguished road
    hmm ye well. i have only one credit card, which is a VISA. Purchasing with it on other websites etc works just fine. This is the only card ive tried to upgrade my account with... pisses me off

Junior Member RAPTORIOUS is on a distinguished road
    Im getting the same thing, very anoying.

Junior Member Whit3 is on a distinguished road
    tested with different card visa, tested with different information
    always the same message :/
    "We could not process your order. Please verify your information and try again."

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...orking-for-pro

Member eyedeea is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Whit3 View Post
    tested with different card visa, tested with different information
    always the same message :/
    "We could not process your order. Please verify your information and try again."

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...orking-for-pro
    Yep. Starting to lose hope.

*zoso65
    same boat and sinking fast

+ Reply to Thread