+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Quake Live New Alt Browser (the Greasemonkey script)

Junior Member Brendon is on a distinguished road
    great script

Member wn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by error View Post
    Are there any plans for an opera version?
    Not at this time

Senior Member fraggedICE is on a distinguished road
    Yes! It works in Google Chrome Canary Build now! I will never need Firefox again.
    Thx for this amazing script.

Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    It'd be great to have an update that showed the team slots rather than server slots, just like in the regular server browser.

Quote Originally Posted by crucci View Post
    It'd be great to have an update that showed the team slots rather than server slots, just like in the regular server browser.
    The current version (0.98) does just that.

Junior Member QW_PLAYER is on a distinguished road
    There is still one problem with browser but I see some improvement now. I'm talking about duels only (about others I didn't check it). When for example I choose by original QL filter to use only let say Polish PL2 servers I can see servers with interrogation mark in Alt Browser, meaning that these are empty without skill defined. But when I switch to Vicinity and customized view in this Alt Browser, and filter out everything except PL2, then I can't see these servers. And this improvement that I talked about is that sometimes they are visible. I couldn't see any before. So it seems like ID is sending different data when I use my vicinity view or only PL2, or script is doing like this. So overall I use filter for PL2 in QL to be sure that there are empty servers. Did you notice this behaviour also?
    Last edited by QW_PLAYER; 09-15-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QW_PLAYER View Post
    There is still one problem with browser but I see some improvement now. I'm talking about duels only (about others I didn't check it). When for example I choose by original QL filter to use only let say Polish PL2 servers I can see servers with interrogation mark in Alt Browser, meaning that these are empty without skill defined. But when I switch to Vicinity and customized view in this Alt Browser, and filter out everything except PL2, then I can't see these servers. And this improvement that I talked about is that sometimes they are visible. I couldn't see any before. So it seems like ID is sending different data when I use my vicinity view or only PL2, or script is doing like this. So overall I use filter for PL2 in QL to be sure that there are empty servers. Did you notice this behaviour also?
    I have noticed that occurs with several locations (Australia comes to mind). The website is not sending the correct servers in certain situations, as you've observed.

Junior Member Murderz is on a distinguished road
    I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but I can't actually see the page. It's a dead link I believe

*Simboubou
    Or is the website down for a while ?

Quote Originally Posted by Murderz View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is getting this, but I can't actually see the page. It's a dead link I believe
    UserScripts occasionally goes down... hopefully it will come back up soon

In the meantime, I've put the script up on my site. http://phob.net/ql_new_alt_browser.user.js

+ Reply to Thread