+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - December 14, 2010

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Like i said, I searched for details on it and found nothing, I went through your post history too :

"cool the wallhackbug on hidden fortress still hasnt been fixed. lets all keep abusing it \o/"
    and
    "still no fix on hidden fortress? oh ill keep abusing the wallhack on the map <3 "

are not bug reports that enable anyone to locate and fix a problem.
    That's the same results I had
    Also, my guess is that they sent a support ticket in for it and not a bug report
    @BONFIRE1337; (even though I don't think QL has the tagging feature that the other vBulletin forum I'm on has lol)
    How to report bugs

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    Like i said, I searched for details on it, i went through your post history too :

"cool the wallhackbug on hidden fortress still hasnt been fixed. lets all keep abusing it \o/"
    and
    "still no fix on hidden fortress? oh ill keep abusing the wallhack on the map <3 "

are not bug reports that enable anyone to locate and fix a problem.
    but the demoes and screenshots of how to abuse it and the most likely the cause of this that ive submitted to the support, which i asume you haven't read through, are. plz read my previous post again.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    I'm a volunteer moderator, I am not employed by id software, moderators have absolutely no access to the support system or other company assets beyond that of any other normal user. (with the exception of some very limited forum moderation tools).

What you have called me out for is not having access to a company's private communications.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 12-15-2010 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BONFIRE1337 View Post
    but the demoes and screenshots of how to abuse it and the most likely the cause of this that ive submitted to the support, which i asume you haven't read through, are. plz read my previous post again.
    If you read the forum (and specifically this thread you'd realize that you've incorrectly reported the bug. (which i correctly guessed in my previous post )

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    You can't know that he didn't follow those instructions when he submitted it to the support service pika.

You can't know that he didn't follow those instructions when he submitted it to the support service pika.
    From the thread it appears that you're supposed to post a thread in the "bug report" forum...but he didn't...so wouldn't that mean he didn't follow them? :S

Junior Member bugfixna is on a distinguished road
    So...is it possible to disable the new scoreboard?

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    From the thread it appears that you're supposed to post a thread in the "bug report" forum...but he didn't...so wouldn't that mean he didn't follow them? :S
    It says 'file a new report.' not 'post a thread' The support system has specific options for crashes, error messages /graphics and sound issues / other. And it is generally what it is there for, the forum can often simply be a quicker way to get some feedback as it is provided by users online far more frequently than employees.

Quote Originally Posted by nortsable
    Not that I am aware of at this time, no

Senior Member Anhedonic is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by nortsable View Post
    Cursed be the infidel!
    <Anhedonic> DOGS HAVE LEGS
    * Anhedonic has quit IRC (Signed off)

* SyncError sets mode: +m #quakelive

<SyncError> Everyone please note...
    <SyncError> Dogs have legs.
    <SyncError> Okay carry on.
    * SyncError sets mode: -m #quakelive

*DDF
    More CTF maps is a good point for this community I'm part of.

CA spamming players dont deserve new maps

Anyway like it was already specified, the christmas CTF map requires no Self damage to run with Rocket jumps all along the map.

I'm happy the x-mas is back by the way, but 2 things afraids me :
    1) It's been already 1 year we are asking for it to be back x)
    2) I'm sure you will remove it again until next x-mas ;(

Anyway this was the kind of update we were waitin for. So thank you. We better appreciate this kind of update than some random invisible website update without any real ingame consequences :P

+ Reply to Thread