+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - December 14, 2010

Junior Member aBxCRACK is on a distinguished road aBxCRACK's Avatar
    nice update <3

*derailius
    what if i don't want lightmapped quality effects on the lightning gun? i'd rather it be vertex again plz

Senior Member Anhedonic is on a distinguished road
    If the scoreboard is worthless why are you upset not to have it?
    Buuuuuurn :g
    <Anhedonic> DOGS HAVE LEGS
    * Anhedonic has quit IRC (Signed off)

* SyncError sets mode: +m #quakelive

<SyncError> Everyone please note...
    <SyncError> Dogs have legs.
    <SyncError> Okay carry on.
    * SyncError sets mode: -m #quakelive

*mrkzjn
    Rofl @ adding 'The Edge' just for holidays, and being upset? You wish, what about the advantage that scoreboard will give to Premium members if they play against Standard ones? (Or the scoreboard will work only in Duel premium and spawned servers?)

OH, so ID now needs money to pay the rights of 3W? With these updates the majority of the people won't purchase suscription and ALREADY alot canceled their current one.

And a side note, it's pointless discuss with a Moderator.. you'll 'defend' ID at any cost, not me.

GG.

Junior Member Yavich is on a distinguished road
    ID, thanks for all.
    Add Webmoney support, I want Pro acc

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    if anyone having problems with very dark maps with vertexlight on then just use
    r_mapoverbrightbits 2
    r_mapoverbrightcap 127

I used r_mapoverbrightbits "0" before, now after update I'm glad to see fixed lightning on Siberia. But SpaceCTF, for example, is too dark. I made mentioned above tweak and I have now same lightning on Siberia with nice lightning on SpaceCTF too.
    bind END "quit'

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkzjn View Post
    Rofl @ adding 'The Edge' just for holidays, and being upset? You wish, what about the advantage that scoreboard will give to Premium members if they play against Standard ones? (Or the scoreboard will work only in Duel premium and spawned servers?)

OH, so ID now needs money to pay the rights of 3W? With these updates the majority of the people won't purchase suscription and ALREADY alot canceled their current one.

And a side note, it's pointless discuss with a Moderator.. you'll 'defend' ID at any cost, not me.

GG.
    I didn't say you were upset about The Edge though did I.

Actually, no i won't mindlessly defend any position I actually disagree with, as has been covered before, anti spawnshield etc etc.

But I will counter pointless 'waaa why isn't everything freeeeeee / all the premium stuff sucks + more waaaa why isn't it free + I want more stuff added that costs money but I'm not paying for it'
    Last edited by Yakumo; 12-15-2010 at 09:04 AM.

*mon0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Actually, no i won't, as has been covered before, anti spawnshield etc etc.

But I will counter pointless 'waaa why isn't everything freeeeeee / all the premium stuff sucks + more waaaa why isn't it free + I want more stuff added that costs money but I'm not paying for it'
    You just dont get it, Yakumo dont you? I am willing to pay but not for unrequested, useless Maps which nobody plays on Premium Servers. Threewave Maps have been requested for ages. And it is my right to cancel my subscitpion if id dont develop the game in an way that suits me, do you get this? you wont get a a single ctf prem subscriber with these useless ctf maps.

*derailius
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
    if anyone having problems with very dark maps with vertexlight on then just use
    r_mapoverbrightbits 2
    r_mapoverbrightcap 127

I used r_mapoverbrightbits "0" before, now after update I'm glad to see fixed lightning on Siberia. But SpaceCTF, for example, is too dark. I made mentioned above tweak and I have now same lightning on Siberia with nice lightning on SpaceCTF too.
    Thanks, but this still did not help me. I don't know what makes my setup any different, i've used the "performance config" that you can generate from the game settings menu. here is my config...

http://home.comcast.net/~derailius/autoexec.cfg

can anyone tell me why maps like retribution are so very dark?

also, as i posted above, i want to also know if there is a way to disable the new lightmapped effects on the LG even though I'm using vertex lighting?

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    searching I see 3 mentions of it existing on the forum, yet no-one has actually reported where it is or how to reproduce it, how are they expected to fix something no one tells them about?
    i reported it already back even before the last update. Youre already proven once today you dont know anything, plz stop trying to pretend that you do

+ Reply to Thread