+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CRASH AFTER CRASH since the new update!

Junior Member Credens is on a distinguished road

CRASH AFTER CRASH since the new update!

Since the last update, Quake keeps crashing all the time. I mean plugin and also the script. The whole page is REALLY slow and keeps crashing too when I'm trying to change something in my account. I tried Safari, Firefox and Opera and it's still the same. Before the update I could play fine without any problems. And now there is no reason for me to open this page! You screwed up everything! Bring the beta back! Quakelive was my favorite site and now all I can do here is watch irritating ads, play for few seconds and get a crash. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

*iambeginnner
    I have the same problem here.. site crashes like hell ! and I get this message :��\��������yv:���HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: nginx/0.7.65 Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:40:32 GMT Content-Type: text/html Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: keep-alive X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3 X-QL-IDENT: 3959667 standard Content-Encoding: gzip Vary: Accept-Encoding 781 ��������Xko�6�����0[�{I������-ٺ�݀} (���P�BRv<�?~��d]�[;Hċxn�9�N"�B4�;�l凂kL9� Vj���Y|�d�魯S��-��i���](��̱{V�a��S��ъH]�Tz���Y�H/g�pz���%��R��kό ^%R�<��\������uČO�s|E]�I(RwMw�=�#�w��'D��e����2�W�7�%?��!a}��e7 H F#��q�����S��8j�k�� ��)q���X��d��N{A� r��>�m�*��ڥ-%��/x�U(i�g�#$x�hx5��z'�8p2IR��8A �K�b���F��3)�y�Ұ�;�>H��t��m�e��@ �Xi��q���کQ�4s�瞋DK{���.G�%U�����Lo{�=W$�%9p� ��u�Ω R2�;"��f<g��0�+��4��.�0P3B� q���6fN����N�j���@����Z�Zp�a��1V'�5i�GXc� aLe8�<�;^1�pU�Ę�R��8�3Qg���_���'r������~���2 �� ��k���c�2F"l�/�h</�w�yp��ꅿo�J1c-�&�6Jc��O"�F>A�1I9hWal n 3�e�l��sʯ�6�?Uw��N���1�!����y�{ߪt�@�3#)� ڜ)&*�[�ϟ��"u*�<)^ ���%��fEe�o��ޭ�9Ysl��hH�Y�4ۄ�O]������-č�eK��,����~�� x:��=ݒ�{ �l襲��v_�6�^���{�Ķ��{��^?��qc!�ԅC$�l �-���&#��ӧv| L˄�A���qe�6TS�g@�s �.Y��E��#Y �&�[�T���ɖ�����t ��&��~4�S� ̅rwiɾEE�1!� G���lo� t'����Bz��v3eh�6��w��P�+c� 1$�w:��-���Ex5XxG���� Oy���q�-H ����_ߠ���)l _x�k�y���U��|��R���q;�U�1%-%��-Bn�SB>0��}�E��5{����}�MZ)���\��>y %.Ԙ'� ܶ�E��يF$���u����w�6�O�;�{�����^n���� 5KQf2jg�}9{ �;���"���`-���ĺq�0�yҠC=N7h ]a� -�4P�b!��L;��A�����z���H�X��G֥���_9�ff��^#���" 4B�������Y���`�bJ{n��Fڛ����6�uA7'��l�E�K�ܘ �5A<��$ �+�1�:2�n���t� �������׋0�/�t�B��K��u_���?���I��/�(t�y���K2�Q�Y&��R/���-�\�SbI���[�O�ݹ�e'�&C����ʅ� �LwB����0~ͯfO�g/���!��1�z��ؤ��};�Dx���C8$��pM�/� �0��*)�B7�-t�����H�'��r�c�H�t3IW8��m�>�>��]��P�� �ž�|~����*_���Z_�'��D�>+��BӐ �s��~+������hw�]S�$J!�ۛ��5�����q�}�c:^ь\+���o{ܳ�/M�y��t����P�G���F��L��_�������qˣ��� 0
    Last edited by iambeginnner; 08-09-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Am I the only one seeing this? http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5375/encp.jpg

Junior Member uknj is on a distinguished road
    My quake game loads but it goes back to the homepage...even though I can hear the game going on in the background!!!
    ID software HELP US PLEASE!!!

Junior Member rage is on a distinguished road
    the same ****

+ Reply to Thread