+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Quake Live Guide

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Cheese comment and link fixed.

My SX is still 100% as-new 100,000+ frags later.

I couldn't really say about the mouse feet as that is entirely subjective as to how worn they get before you want to replace them, i've replaced mine twice I think since I hit 250,000frags, but I didn't need to the 2nd time really.

Member rauvz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Cheese comment and link fixed.

My SX is still 100% as-new 100,000+ frags later.

I couldn't really say about the mouse feet as that is entirely subjective as to how worn they get before you want to replace them, i've replaced mine twice I think since I hit 250,000frags, but I didn't need to the 2nd time really.
    thank you very much and good luck with the guide

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    Good guide but the mapnames are not correct aymore

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Fixed a nasty bug in my new cfg with the little alias demo, please use that instead of fire or other keys may stop working at weird points.

Senior Member DeeDoubleU will become famous soon enough DeeDoubleU's Avatar

dead link

"You can also read the Advanced Client Options thread."
    gives me
    No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Real life? Life is real?!

Fixed Advanced Client Options link to ESR version by Mav_ as it was more up to date than the lost old thread.

Fixed - cfg alias fix, final version, should be much clearer what is going on now, and never end up with -attack stuck on locking controls.
    it does this by never actually binding +attack, so weapon changes don't mess things up.

Before as mouse1 was rebound, it meant you could have triggered +zfire before then rebinding the mouse, so it next expected -attack instead of -zfire. This was unexpected, but now cannot occur.

Please download again if you're using it as I wouldn't want you to get caught unable to move/fire in game

edit: oops, and forgot to set a default +zfire so you couldn't fire till you performed a weapon select, fixed now.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 08-11-2010 at 03:24 PM.

*Xnap
    I have experimented with comands and bind something on F1, F2 and F3. Unfortunately I can't use them now to vote or get ready. How can I fix it?

I remember that there was a "The Ultimate Console Variables and Commands Guide" where was list of all console comands. I can't find it now. Is it still somewhere available?

You could either have reset to defaults to fix that, or just taken them from my cfg

bind F1 "vote yes"
    bind F2 "vote no"
    bind F3 "readyup"

Senior Member bliss is on a distinguished road bliss's Avatar
    A search of the forums didn't turn anything up so.....has anyone tried pb_plist lately? It doesn't give me an error but it also doesn't give me a list.

it's probably been disabled as it was giving inaccurate playerid, use /players

+ Reply to Thread