+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Devpick suggestion "Queen Bee CA"

*a13xid13acter14

Devpick suggestion "Queen Bee CA"

No offence meant, but after playing Tactical Quake a few days ago, I found it a bit complicated.
    So I want to suggest here a more simplified yet twisted devpick.
    It's called "Queen Bee Clan Arena" or "King/Slave Clan Arena"
    rule:
    1. One player of each team randomly chosen as "Queen Bee" or "King" for each round
    2. The property of "Queen Bee" or "King" is that he or she has only insta-railgun
    3. Killing enemy "Queen Bee" or "King" leads to victory
    Score Rule : King killed by Slave(2 round point), King killed by King(1 round point)

F2?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a13xid13acter14 View Post
    No offence meant, but after playing Tactical Quake a few days ago, I found it a bit complicated.
    So I want to suggest here a more simplified yet twisted devpick.
    It's called "Queen Bee Clan Arena" or "King/Slave Clan Arena"
    rule:
    1. One player of each team randomly chosen as "Queen Bee" or "King" for each round
    2. The property of "Queen Bee" or "King" is that he or she has only insta-railgun
    3. Killing enemy "Queen Bee" or "King" leads to victory
    Score Rule : King killed by Slave(2 round point), King killed by King(1 round point)

F2?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLz1l6SClag&

*PigCell
    I like the idea of having some sort of VIP target to kill in order to win a round/score in a team game. However, this shouldn't be mixed with instagib. Do you want to end a big 6v6 round with a single click (when spawn-luck strikes this can happen the very first second)?

But I'm all for special weapons... How about more AP/HP and possibly CG/NG or even BFG? Or worse, unarmed... now that would enforce team-play in a new way.

*a13xid13acter14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I don't get it except it's something to do with Quake3 Engine based game "FAKK"?
    Nice American music though.

Quote Originally Posted by PigCell View Post
    Any setting will do as long as it adds a little twist to CA, making it a less flat game.

Member Orgazmo is on a distinguished road
    Nice suggestion!

+ Reply to Thread