+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If they are in your "clan" ...

Senior Member Cloakedfury is on a distinguished road
    modder I can upgrade this instant, but why am I going to go pro to only get one more aspect, creating servers. I got like 20 friends already pro that hardly make server, I just get them to throw em up for me. I still play all the same maps and everything else you do though. Maybe you should save the comments for the intelligent members.
    Last edited by Cloakedfury; 08-10-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Senior Member Anhedonic is on a distinguished road
    I've been able to invite 3 people on my duel server o.o

Member OrbitaLS2D is on a distinguished road OrbitaLS2D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloakedfury View Post
    Yea loser only 3 period, it says so when you sign up, illiterate much? That sooooo funny, get your cheap guys to go pro looks like.

Thanks but it says 3 invites when you look at the comparison chart. Not 3 invites per server!

I hope you continue to act like that mr southern man. cause you keep showing you a$$ like a kid and you will be baned then it really will be sooo sooo funny...
    OrbtLS2D

Take me to the shadows on the other side of time, If there is a hell then there must be a behind,
    Take me from the nethervoid and bury me in black, Take me from the echoside and never bring me back

Member perpetual_war is on a distinguished road
    wait.. afaik pro account can invite 3 standard accounts to play on that server, and ofc premium accounts can join as many as free slots on server, right ?

Member OrbitaLS2D is on a distinguished road OrbitaLS2D's Avatar
    right but premium pro members can only invite 3 per server wich is not what it says... it says 3 per member not server.....
    OrbtLS2D

Take me to the shadows on the other side of time, If there is a hell then there must be a behind,
    Take me from the nethervoid and bury me in black, Take me from the echoside and never bring me back

Junior Member InFerNo is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

I have to agree that this needs to be fixed, and hopefully not by just changing some text somewhere on the website where it says "invite 3 friends"..

They should allow 3 standard per PRO member to join any premium server, regardless of how many there are on the server.

This has already greatly influenced pickups and will influence people from starting small cups and leagues, since they will be able to launch servers, but only premium and pro players can join these and thus are able to participate in the tournaments.

So far with free for everyone, it's free alright, but who will keep playing pubs? maybe a few times, until it gets boring, right?

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    If they change the text on the web then they're invalidating the agreement they made with all the original subscribers and so they'd be entitled to cancel their subs and get their money back if they choose (or they might just have to honour them until their sub runs out, depends on the small print). As a clan we worked out that the best (well most cost efficient) way forward was for just a few to have subs and invite the others (min 4 for a 16 player server)...will be annoyed if they can (and do) just change the text

+ Reply to Thread