DevPick Dec 3-5: TactiQuake
This week's DevPick is another... interesting spin on weapon balance that we're calling TactiQuake. Here's a rundown of the main changes.
- Machinegun Ironsights: Crouch while firing the machinegun to greatly increase accuracy.
- Players spawn with all weapons in CTF.
- Machinegun and Railgun have headshots that do 3x damage.
- No ammo, weapons, or powerups will spawn on the map.
- Falling damage and self damage in CA
- Velocity dampening has been applied to movement and crouch speed.
- Gauntlet: will do 250 damage on hit.
- Machinegun: 20 damage per shot, 60 damage per headshot.
- Grenade Launcher: Splash radius increased to 300, reload time reduced to 1 second.
- Rocket Launcher: Splash radius increased to 300, reload time reduced to 1.5 seconds, damage per rocket is 300.
- Lightning Gun: Damage increased to 15, speed decreased to 200ms, lightning gun cripple effect dramatically increased.
- Railgun: 120 damage, 4 second reload. 360 damage per headshot.
- Plasma Gun: Reload speed decreased to 200ms, splash radius increased to 64 units.
For the most authentic experience, we recommend lowering your cg_fov to 80! Have a great weekend everyone!
Falling damage and self damage in CA
No night vision or Experience Points?
We need killstreaks!! NAO!!
I tried it 0 fun sorry guys, didn't like it at all.
fov = field of view ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_of_view )
cg_fov changes the field of view. Default it's 90. Change the value to see what's really about.
Tags for this Thread