Site Update - November 23, 2010
Today's update covers a handful of website issues that have cropped up since the last update and beyond. It has already been applied; you may need to reload the site to load the latest web files. If issues persist, try clearing your cache, and forcing the browser to reload by using CTRL+F5 on Windows/Linux, or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac OS.
- Join URL shows up properly in the address bar and in the header when running the game in windowed mode.
- Fixed wrong clan showing up in profiles.
- Fixed players disappearing when promoting/demoting.
- Site News sidebar does not try and open in new window.
- Changed allowed characters when creating clans.
- Fixed Live Match tooltip close button disappearing under certain conditions.
- Fixed site checking for browser compatibility after wrong password attempt.
- Fixed callvote options disappearing when choosing standard servers.
- Fixed timestamps in chat showing up incorrectly after switching or closing conversations.
- Fixed database error handling reporting.
Thanks.. the timestamps in chat bug is very old anyways, +1 for fixing that
Originally Posted by sponge
Great,i understand you guys put alot of effort into this game,but any idea on the 10days of missing stats.
Please will you fix the lag we all get in game when someone comes online (that should be on your high prioty list) and is stoping me from buying PRO as this is a real cause for concern.
But when I clicked link to the news, new quake live tab appeared as always
"Site News sidebar does not try and open in new window. "
why I is only waiting for autorisation and nothing??? I come back home, want play and is always problem???
Hi, 64-bit Linux user here. After the update, Firefox crashes when I try to join any match: CA, CTF, empty server, FFA, etc. This didn't happen before the update.
thank you ! by the way yes what about missing stats ?
Last edited by MIZDUZAS; 11-23-2010 at 01:53 PM.
32bit Linux (suse) After update game not working. Site working fine, but when I click "PLAY" - firefox crasch. Testerd on 2 version of firefox. LAst time I play QuakeLive on this computer 12 hours ago - without problems
The news issue has indeed been fixed, but sometimes it takes a little while for some web changes to appear as caches on our side expire. They should be working shortly, if not by now.