+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - November 23, 2010

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Site Update - November 23, 2010

Today's update covers a handful of website issues that have cropped up since the last update and beyond. It has already been applied; you may need to reload the site to load the latest web files. If issues persist, try clearing your cache, and forcing the browser to reload by using CTRL+F5 on Windows/Linux, or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac OS.

Web Updates:
    • Join URL shows up properly in the address bar and in the header when running the game in windowed mode.
    • Fixed wrong clan showing up in profiles.
    • Fixed players disappearing when promoting/demoting.
    • Site News sidebar does not try and open in new window.
    • Changed allowed characters when creating clans.
    • Fixed Live Match tooltip close button disappearing under certain conditions.
    • Fixed site checking for browser compatibility after wrong password attempt.
    • Fixed callvote options disappearing when choosing standard servers.
    • Fixed timestamps in chat showing up incorrectly after switching or closing conversations.
    • Fixed database error handling reporting.

Member TheDied is on a distinguished road TheDied's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    [*]Fixed callvote options disappearing when choosing standard servers.[*]Fixed timestamps in chat showing up incorrectly after switching or closing conversations.
    Thanks.. the timestamps in chat bug is very old anyways, +1 for fixing that

*nox__
    Great,i understand you guys put alot of effort into this game,but any idea on the 10days of missing stats.

Please will you fix the lag we all get in game when someone comes online (that should be on your high prioty list) and is stoping me from buying PRO as this is a real cause for concern.

Member Puczman is on a distinguished road
    But when I clicked link to the news, new quake live tab appeared as always

Wat

*John_Dorian
    "Site News sidebar does not try and open in new window. "

NO

Junior Member zachca is on a distinguished road
    why I is only waiting for autorisation and nothing??? I come back home, want play and is always problem???

*worldisdevil
    Hi, 64-bit Linux user here. After the update, Firefox crashes when I try to join any match: CA, CTF, empty server, FFA, etc. This didn't happen before the update.

Senior Member MIZDUZAS is on a distinguished road
    thank you ! by the way yes what about missing stats ?
    Last edited by MIZDUZAS; 11-23-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Junior Member Tomasz72 is on a distinguished road
    32bit Linux (suse) After update game not working. Site working fine, but when I click "PLAY" - firefox crasch. Testerd on 2 version of firefox. LAst time I play QuakeLive on this computer 12 hours ago - without problems

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    The news issue has indeed been fixed, but sometimes it takes a little while for some web changes to appear as caches on our side expire. They should be working shortly, if not by now.

+ Reply to Thread