+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cyber Games 2011 Games Preference Poll

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar

World Cyber Games 2011 Games Preference Poll

WCG, World Cyber Games, is choosing their 2011 season games. Show your support and go vote for QL as your 1st choice First Person Shooter. http://bit.ly/axSCnN

*mon0
    I will vote for QL when u can manage to run QL for 14 days without slowdowns and major problems. So i guess my vote will have to wait till 2015.

*an00bis86
    I purposely voted for the other games on the list. I wouldn't wish QL on the WCG participants or anyone for that matter ... that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

*Assessment
    I voted!! The other two are probably to young to vote anyways!!

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    \Callvote game Quake Live
    voted: yes ( over 9000), no (-1)
    Vote passed

No players shuffled
    bind END "quit'

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    i voted for ql....nubs doesn't realize that if you support game they can have bigger contracts and advertise!!!
    if you voted for other pls leave ql and pay for call of duty black ops online but pay first 65 euros for it!you will get incredible lagg and probably your pc cant handle it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Member windam is on a distinguished road windam's Avatar
    ... vote done
    idL windam

... check out my latest QLSA list here : QLSA "QuakeLive SecretAwards" (2011-Nov)

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    the only good games there are BW and QL. i only voted QL, because all the other FPS games on the list are complete **** (except CS, which was #2).

i would really love to see a bunch of new quakers get their asses handed to them at WCG.

also very happy to see a thread posted here after all this time...

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mon0 View Post
    I will vote for QL when u can manage to run QL for 14 days without slowdowns and major problems. So i guess my vote will have to wait till 2015.
    wow, I can think of maybe 3 times in the last year this has happened, and ALL of them were because of major work being done, or a new system going live, which was announced. The issues were then resolved in less than a full day.

what a negative attitude.

*an00bis86
    Yakumo, in fairness, the attitude of the community stinks in general, so I see mon0's comment as par for the course. Anybody new is derided for being new. Anybody that tries to raise valid concerns about tier slumming are dismissed as older players say they had to suffer through that when they first started, nevermind the fact that the one of the primary selling points of THIS game is skillmatching. Then we get into the type of verbal abuse that goes on in the in-game chats, the sockpuppetry, the constant trolling, lack of communication from the developers (has improved slightly since the beta days, so partial kudos for that at least), etc. Honestly, unless you grew up playing Quake, this game would be quite unappealing to play largely due to the piss-poor attitude of the community. It's sad because I can actually remember a time when Quake players were fairly nice people, but that's definitely a thing of the past now, both from the old and new players.

+ Reply to Thread