+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Payment issues..

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n0rther View Post
    anybody help?
    Try sending an email to support@quakelive.com

Junior Member Nalipotanka is on a distinguished road
    What they wrote here on the forum, they give you same reply on e-mail and still no solution to the problem.

*kumo
    I need someone to make payment for me... I will then refund you with paypal. Contact me PM.

*kumo
    Hello,

I still can't pay...

The Quake Live support through email answered me once:

"Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with submitting your payment.

If this happens and you know you entered all the information correctly and think that it should work, please wait for 24h and try again to give the system time to clean out old requests.

Additionally, please try using these guidelines when entering your information:

Be aware that our billing system is unable to accept gift cards or any other pre-paid card.
    Ensure that you are not behind a proxy. Proxy's can make it impossible to tell which country you are in and that information is required for the billing process.
    If you have extensions like NoScript, Greasemonkey or adblockers installed, turn them off before attempting to go through the payment process.
    Ensure you are using a current, non-beta version of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
    Make sure to not invert last name, first name and that the name is entered exactly as it appears on the card.
    Do not use non-standard characters like (+.-*/")
    When entering the phone number do not use the plus sign "+", but rather replace it with "00" (+4154 --> 004154)
    Enter the city name in English (Genève --> Geneva)."

I waited 24h, followed the suggestions and tried again; nothing to do.

*kumo
    Hello,

still I can't pay and the billing support has no more ideas to manage to let me go pro.
    Thus, I need someone to make payment for me... I will then refund you with paypal. Contact me by PM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kumo View Post
    Hello,

still I can't pay and the billing support has no more ideas to manage to let me go pro.
    Thus, I need someone to make payment for me... I will then refund you with paypal. Contact me by PM.
    PM doesn't work on this forum.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kumo View Post
    Hello,

What's the error you're getting?

*kumo
    Sorry I didn't know about the PM... then contact me at lorenzo AT saturnidi DOT it.

"We could not process your order. Please verify your information and try again. "

Junior Member Keviniom is on a distinguished road
    Can't QL take care of more payment methods? I want to go Pro but dont have those cards that are needed. I can only pay by ideal or wallie card.. Please help me!!

Junior Member nox1cous is on a distinguished road
    What the heck? I have web prepaid card from my bank, they give these cards for ONLY web shopping use, i cant use any other card for this kind of transaction and I cant? Why dont the simply put the paypal option or make this simple?!
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 04-18-2013 at 10:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread