+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Payment issues..

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nox1cous View Post
    What the heck? I have web prepaid card from my bank, they give these cards for ONLY web shopping use,
    Does it say visa or mastercard on it?

i cant use any other card for this kind of transaction and I cant?
    I don't understand this sentence.

Greendot does work for QL if you happen to be somewhere that sells that.

Why dont the simply put the paypal option or make this simple?!
    This has been requested countless times. Unfortunately the decisions regarding financial disclosure by Id/zeni/bethesda and the rules paypal has are not compatible.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 04-18-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Junior Member nox1cous is on a distinguished road
    Its a visa prepaid card.

Yea, sry, I was mad and in a rush as I was trying to pay for more than an hour. I meant that I have a normal debit card, they gave me this one only for web shopping use, I've never had any problems with it and payed a lot of stuff with it.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nox1cous View Post
    Its a visa prepaid card.

Yea, sry, I was mad and in a rush as I was trying to pay for more than an hour. I meant that I have a normal debit card, they gave me this one only for web shopping use, I've never had any problems with it and payed a lot of stuff with it.
    That's rather odd, did it eventually work?

If not maybe e-mail support@quakelive.com and perhaps they can tell you for sure what's going on on their end.

Junior Member ffaplayer is on a distinguished road
    Hello.
    I payed 3.99 but then the ql says that's error in my personal information. but money went to you and account still free not premium

My card - MasterCard

Quote Originally Posted by ffaplayer View Post
    Hello.
    I payed 3.99 but then the ql says that's error in my personal information. but money went to you and account still free not premium

My card - MasterCard
    You need to e-mail support@quakelive.com regarding this. It isn't handled on the forum.

+ Reply to Thread