Some Guidelines for Clan Recruitment
I thought some general guidelines for the Clan Recruitment Section would help make this sub-forum easier to use, and more effective as a means for clans/teams to recruit players.
First and foremost, all normal forum rules apply. If you aren't familiar with these, they are linked in my signature.
The only extra rules I think may be needed are:
- Please bump your thread a maximum of once a day.
- Please leave drama within/between clans out of this forum.
Some Guidelines (meaning, not mandatory or rules) that I think would make this forum a lot more helpful for all who would use it, are as follows.
- Make your thread titles informative. ex. ThisClan is Recruiting Gametype Players
- Keep the first post in your thread updated with any new information prospective members should know.
- A link to your Clan/Team webpage or forums, is never a bad idea.
- Be clear in what gametypes you play, what skill level you are looking for, and weather you are formal, or informal.
- Location is vitally important, if you are a NA clan, you want to make sure that you aren't inundated with requests from EU players for example.
- Keep your thread title informative.
- In your post, list what gametypes you play, your location, your relative skill level, and whether you want a competitive or a casual clan/Team.
- Once recruited, feel free to ask that your thread be locked, so that teams don't waste time trying to recruit you.