Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Match & Statistics Reporting

Junior Member BelleBan is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

Grhhh =/+ -1) The overall leaderboard wasnt updated since nearly two months, or longer!! noone have seen this?? 2) The same thing with awards, you cant get anything since weeks - i have nearly all, but i think for new players its very frustrating. 3) The relationship between id and the community is worst - no communication. They dont hear what people want - and this rocks since years =(

*Scarce
    Quote Originally Posted by kpx_ View Post
    You shouldn't be speaking about accuracies and yours being high. The only reason that your acc seems somewhat decent is because your 17 lg and 8 percent usage. Any one can sit around with a shotty and rocket. ZZZ @ the stat freaks.
    OWNED! but really, more stats would be sweet, but what they have now is all thats really needed. Just waitin on them to come back up. Hopefully soon but no rush as long as it all works after its done.

Junior Member iMdarK is on a distinguished road
    how long does it usually take for the leaderboards to update???

*Disco_Pinata
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleBan View Post
    Grhhh =/+ -1) The overall leaderboard wasnt updated since nearly two months, or longer!! noone have seen this?? 2) The same thing with awards, you cant get anything since weeks - i have nearly all, but i think for new players its very frustrating. 3) The relationship between id and the community is worst - no communication. They dont hear what people want - and this rocks since years =(
    Awards still work, I got a couple despite my statistics not updating - which is a shame.

My stats are like the first stones in my road of PAIN. WHERE ARE THE NEW BRICKS, ID?? >=|

Seriously though I can wait.

Member Eureka_OnE is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by kpx_ View Post
    You shouldn't be speaking about accuracies and yours being high. The only reason that your acc seems somewhat decent is because your 17 lg and 8 percent usage. Any one can sit around with a shotty and rocket. ZZZ @ the stat freaks.
    looooooooooooooooool yoyoy first i can speak about everything i F'in want whenever i F'in want kpx - u get that?? and secondly: 17 lg and 8% usage is right + plus thats also ONE of the facts why my acc is high - but why should i use that crap if A: it F... up my acc hardcore like which i just dont want- B: I preety much really dont like lg even if its a powerfull weapon that can be very helpful here and there and C which is the most important fact - im simply not good at it yet but so what - i can learn it and will learn it when the time is right so now i only use it when its really, really needed (close matches) what the f is so wrong about that ha? damn right man : NOTHING

i dont judge your playing style so dont judge my freakin playin style.

ahh and u forgot to mention that my rail is above 50% which of course has noooothing to do with my niiice acc

Junior Member ejkalam is an unknown quantity at this point
    Wake up id software plz.

*Xen0n_
    Quote Originally Posted by iMdarK View Post
    how long does it usually take for the leaderboards to update???
    lol, good question ... this is pathetic ... 8 days and nothing ? rofl

*nox__
    HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP

*nox__
    o and

HURRY UP

Junior Member Intensity is on a distinguished road

GOD HELP US !!!

Closed Thread