+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Rest In Pieces | .:rip - best clan site ever?

  1. #1
    Senior Member sarx is on a distinguished road sarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    338

    Question Rest In Pieces | .:rip - best clan site ever?

    Rest In Pieces | .:rip
    We're looking for players to join our mostly ictf clan. We play other game types as well. Competitive yet casual. All are welcome on our website, it just might be the best quake live clan site ever, idk, see for yourself: www.ripQL.com

  2. #2
    *LaZeeBoi
    Guest
    <----------------------------------- ok add me

  3. #3
    Senior Member sarx is on a distinguished road sarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZeeBoi View Post
    <----------------------------------- ok add me
    ok, go register on our site

  4. #4
    Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    #<3.io
    Posts
    3,746
    i wouldnt go so far as to call that the best site ever, but its definitely better than khz site >: D

    i dont like the overused QL logo at the top right, or the cheesy 3rd person screenshots of dudes with flags.

  5. #5
    *BlooDnGloRy
    Guest
    not best clan site ever. but best ql site Good job.

  6. #6
    Senior Member sarx is on a distinguished road sarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    i wouldnt go so far as to call that the best site ever, but its definitely better than khz site >: D

    i dont like the overused QL logo at the top right, or the cheesy 3rd person screenshots of dudes with flags.
    well, i didn't have a better idea. I guess I should have spent time coming up with more original art...bah...too much time. Cheesy just works some times

    Quote Originally Posted by BlooDnGloRy View Post
    not best clan site ever. but best ql site Good job.
    Thanks

  7. #7
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by BlooDnGloRy View Post
    not best clan site ever. but best ql site Good job.
    So you're saying that their clan site is better than www.quakelive.com?

  8. #8
    Senior Member sarx is on a distinguished road sarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    So you're saying that their clan site is better than www.quakelive.com?
    well...it doesn't crash 5 times a day...and it doesn't have (many) java script errors....so......no, it's not better. Why? cause you can't play quake live on my site, but you can play quake 1 and Doom!

  9. #9
    Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    #<3.io
    Posts
    3,746
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    well...it doesn't crash 5 times a day...and it doesn't have (many) java script errors....so......no, it's not better. Why? cause you can't play quake live on my site, but you can play quake 1 and Doom!
    psh thats nothing. you can play q3 on MY site!

  10. #10
    Senior Member sarx is on a distinguished road sarx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    psh thats nothing. you can play q3 on MY site!
    no link? i added q3 (flash) now as well as some other quake variants...it's on! (guests can play now too!)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts