+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - October 26, 2010

Senior Member FoXXX is on a distinguished road
    I'm surprised anyone found the autothaw, being as freezetag servers are always empty.
    HAHAHA YEAH

Member Lapppy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by crucci View Post
    Not sure what you're getting at there. bonus content is for subscribers
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by whally
    Ok..I don't mind QL. It's active and somewhat fun. But when you, the Devs and Admins, really stretch yourselves thin with old maps and stuff like having to pay to create a clan or have team_say binds, I just want to punch you. All you're doing is basically punishing standard users for your own failure at keeping up-to-date with your community and your game. You are trying to squeeze the smallest dime out of everything good about all the Quakes and profit off of it. You aren't working for your money in the smallest bit. Start coming up with your OWN ideas and maps, and then maybe you can convince me into buying the game. Until then, I'm just laughing at your lack of integrity to bring what you can to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamatiqus
    Chat tokens are part of gameplay, not a bonus content. This chat tokens should be available for all.

If QuakeLive Team thinks that standard player are standard just because they do not want to pay, then I'm disappointed. I would like to pay but if [insert complicated thing that belongs to peering wars] then I will not be able to play on only one at least playable moscow#2 (#1 is down for ages) server, just like I threw my money. Damn, add more server locations, we beg you.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Senior Member mojon is on a distinguished road mojon's Avatar
    Thank you for new content. Can't say much about the gameplay/physics/weapon changes at this point, other than they make me feel like QL is still in beta

EDIT: This looks more like a DevPick than an update!!
    Last edited by mojon; 10-26-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Senior Member mellow is on a distinguished road mellow's Avatar
    They ****ed up. Plain and simple.

#NATDM.QL on Quakenet IRC

Senior Member great is an unknown quantity at this point
    garbage update.

actually looks like iD somehow managed to make things worse.

aside from the obvious ****ups, there's still no queue system for small CA, and there's no content thats worth paying for that i dont already have / can play for free on q3.

Junior Member akr0nym is on a distinguished road
    If I didn't make it clear enough the first time, I agree that overall this update sucks!

Senior Member mojon is on a distinguished road mojon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoXXX View Post
    I'm surprised anyone found the autothaw, being as freezetag servers are always empty.
    Perhaps this is an attempt to make FT more appealing and fill up those servers? Will have to wait for the next "Friday FreezeTag"-session to find out how autothaw is affecting FT... but I have a very bad feeling about this.

Where are these gameplay changes coming from!? What's next, "autorespawn" in CA??

Junior Member massiveTRON is on a distinguished road
    F ai l bu tt on

poor, not buying a game giving out 3 maps a rls. stin G!

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mojon View Post
    Perhaps this is an attempt to make FT more appealing and fill up those servers? Will have to wait for the next "Friday FreezeTag"-session to find out how autothaw is affecting FT... but I have a very bad feeling about this.

Where are these gameplay changes coming from!? What's next, "autorespawn" in CA??
    autothaw is supposed to be in freezetag. its supposed to be something like 30 seconds... thats how FT was made, but iD ditched that and made you sit still for the whole round. which is a bad idea.

Junior Member teka is on a distinguished road
    :-(

why this update?
    except new maps, its just horrible.

+ Reply to Thread