+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Site Update - October 26, 2010

Member perpetual_war is on a distinguished road
    But I must say again:

DON'T CHANGE PHYSICS WE DIDN'T PAYED FOR THAT !!!

I hope I made myself clear.

Junior Member cool_breeze is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by thek1ng_fra View Post
    this update it's again a joke ffs !!!

4- Finneganís (CTF): it's a decent map but There is much more important maps has add in 1st as cp9 all player asking for this one or cp14-cp15-cp22
    i really hope they don't get permission from the authors, this idea of the premium content being mostly something converted from the work of others with which make money is wrong. new maps should have the priority imo.

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_breeze View Post
    i really hope they don't get permission from the authors, this idea of the premium content being mostly something converted from the work of others with which make money is wrong. new maps should have the priority imo.
    I'm pretty sure that the authors of the maps get licensing fees or similar paid to them.

Junior Member cool_breeze is on a distinguished road
    I also think so otherwise it would not be wrong, it would be a scam BUT this doesn't change the fact that the majority of the work is already done and that the content is old. They proved to have good designers (ironworks siberia and stonekeep are great maps) and in my opinion they sholud focus more on this side of the project rather than implementing stuff that is also available for free. old classics should just be a nice addition every now and then, not the core of premium updates.

Senior Member asy7um is on a distinguished road asy7um's Avatar
    new movement is fun, quake should be as fast as possible imo.
    + ty for fixing timenudge <3
    Quote Originally Posted by baxley View Post
    This thread isn't going anyway...and im not trying to sound pompous or be an ass here (though thats how this is going to come off) but most of you are too nooby noob to have a correct opinion.

Junior Member Sent_KB is on a distinguished road
    > Changed Quad factor from 4x to 3x.
    > Added Chain Jumping
    > Changed Stepheight from 18 to 22.

Args. Please! Rollback this ********.

Junior Member tImeca is on a distinguished road
    This is were the problem is imho...id apparently wants to go the cheapest way..so why paying for some licenses...iw onder how they add then all the old q3 tdm maps?
    Tbh CTF is the mod atm which does get the least maps...it's sad how sync and id can just ignoreing the whole ctf community asking out for at least cp9...instead of that they add w3?
    On the ither hand there was this argument that ctf is played the least ..... ofc it is... if you do not have decent maps...
    Then i suggest just to check pickup channels where you can add for games... just have a look whick mod is played most.
    I am not exagerating when out of 100 p/u games 75 are ctf matches...havin said that...it will become boring ..because we only can play 2~3 decent maps ......anyway lets hope for cp9, cp15, w7 and for the quick ctf 2v2 fun match cp17, cp18 and ofc cp22.

Dont you come back with some try of creating a decent ctf map like stonekeep...there are too many things and corners to be adjusted.

So long
    Timeca

Junior Member NecromanMk2 is on a distinguished road
    What? Quad multiply damage only 3x instead of 4x?! C'mon!
    Since the first Quake quad was every time quad - so why you changed it? You should at first test with DevPick servers how the commune react to, like the marks in team games or the spawn protection.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NecromanMk2 View Post
    What? Quad multiply damage only 3x instead of 4x?! C'mon!
    Since the first Quake quad was every time quad - so why you changed it? You should at first test with DevPick servers how the commune react to, like the marks in team games or the spawn protection.
    it was 3x in Q3 I believe

*brako
    I paid for a good quake live, not it doesnt seem the game i used to love with the new physics, plz i wanna my money back..

+ Reply to Thread