+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Harvester and Overload soon/Plasmagun

Junior Member XaeroFox512 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Bring back Harvester and Overload soon/Plasmagun

Those gametypes were surprisingly fun when i was playing Q3:TA.----- For next devpick, u should put the plasmagun as strong as the railgun or something like that because its so rarely used and giving it power could make things "interesting".
    I could be like, "Whoa...." and you could be like, "whoa..." and everybody else could be like, "Whoa...." (free write duh...)
    Last edited by XaeroFox512; 10-26-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Senior Member FoXXX is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by XaeroFox512 View Post
    Those gametypes were surprisingly fun when i was playing Q3:TA.----- For next devpick, u should put the plasmagun as strong as the railgun or something like that because its so rarely used and giving it power could make things "interesting".
    8v8 CA all over again.
    HAHAHA YEAH

Junior Member XaeroFox512 is on a distinguished road
    Yep................KEEP Pressing F1 until YOU BLEED FROM THE FINGERNAIL!

*a13xid13acter14
    Devs mostly listen to ultra-hardcore players.
    And what ultra-hardore players don't like is rarely implemented, such as a game type which noob players can take a kind of role, instead of just being surely pwned by them.
    Overlord and Harvester are such type of game.
    Last edited by a13xid13acter14; 10-26-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by a13xid13acter14 View Post
    And what ultra-hardore players don't like is rarely implemented, such as a game type which noob players can take a kind of role, instead of just being surely pwned by them.
    are you crazy?

they dont listen to anybody

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    good they ignore the op... ridiculous troll

*a13xid13acter14
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    O.K.
    I've got it.
    They pretend to be one common user in suggestion forum and suggest something, then it will be implemented, hahaha.
    It's like real life politics, hahaha.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a13xid13acter14 View Post
    Agreed on Overload, since it's just mindless spamming of the enemies obelisk.

But as for Harvester, please point out even one point about the gametype that makes it for 'noobs'? I personally think it can be quite competitive as it adds an extra dimension or two to the standard CTF, forcing attackers to be good at fragging too, instead of just good at running back to base, and defenders also need to be extra good at fragging as the enemy attackers only have to enter the base to score. It's just that the stereotypical pro gamer is some geeky kid who sticks to the same old maps and same old gametypes, rather than be forced to learn new things and risk looking 'noob' (as geeks like to call it). With that said, just because pros are scared to try Harvester, doesn't make it any less competitive in nature.
    Last edited by TheMuffinMan86; 10-27-2010 at 05:36 AM.

*a13xid13acter14
    True.
    IMO Overload/Harvester are more suited for public team game than CTF because most people act egoistically. (i.e. Just rushing into enemy base ignoring the situation.)
    Last edited by a13xid13acter14; 10-27-2010 at 06:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread