+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Give id your money.

Senior Member DragQueen is on a distinguished road
    Give id my mommy?

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthsea View Post
    Not cool, sorry to hear that.

Good luck!
    No worries. It's not like I've been all mopey or anything. The symptoms are basically lack of motivation, lethargy and some loss of appetite. If I'm not careful I pretty much end up doing nothing but lying in my bed all day, either sleeping or mindlessly browsing the net on my laptop.

Junior Member klerwaner is on a distinguished road
    i watched your LG tutorial :> you should ask money for those stuff, and give it all to ID

Member Oleedee is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by insect View Post
    I'd give id some money if they change QL's business model - make all maps and gametypes free to play for everyone. Subscriptions would be only for hosting, more convenience (stats graphs etc.) and cosmetic stuff (hats!).
    Completely agree.
    Theres somthing deeply wrong with their decisions.
    They use scarcity instead of abundance . Negative instead of positive.
    And it doesnt look like changing so i guess im getting behind 2gd. Because he really loves the game and has some great ideas.. Buump

Senior Member bliss is on a distinguished road bliss's Avatar
    There is something wrong with that thinking. So put their product out there for free and expect to receive back...what?

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Damn this thread got derailed. It's supposed to be about the purepwnage movie fundraiser.

Member Oleedee is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    There is something wrong with that thinking. So put their product out there for free and expect to receive back...what?
    Erm. Are you trolling?
    I never said free.
    Look at dota2.
    Everyone wants quake to be as popular. With the same level of support and tournaments. But the ballance id are achieving with policies and updates means that most of the new players that would get into the game are discouraged. From what i see theres little creativity and inthusiasm from id. Which is a real shame.

On a side note, i suspect your another one of these shady guys that confuses and backs up id's line and squashes debate on this subject. I have encountered your type befor. If you go on uninteligently i will just ignore you
    Last edited by Oleedee; 10-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Damn this thread got derailed. It's supposed to be about the purepwnage movie fundraiser.
    ^

lold

its going in all directions and prolly most havent realized when this thread was made either xD

+ Reply to Thread