+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Noobfarming in CTF

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robocoq View Post
    Yea, go play to other game or look for wh.Because the player with 100/15 and 50acc+ is a ****ing hacker. Ql is a big spot for all hacker.
    I don't know why i call ql is a game.Is a spot hacker clan.
    I suppose if I had 9.4% accuracy, everyone else would like like a bot to me as well.

Ok...benefit of the doubt. You seem to be an insta player. Who knows what your stats are.
    Last edited by intheway; 01-01-2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by intheway View Post
    I suppose if I had 9.4% accuracy, everyone else would like like a bot to me as well.

Ok...benefit of the doubt. You seem to be an insta player. Who knows what your stats are.
    And that's a mod in which having decent headphones and knowing how to interpret sounds make noobs thing you have a wallhack.

He even said 50% acc. on instagib is cheating rofl. A good player hits more than 70% there np, therefore it's clear "robocoq" has no clue about the game therefore calls everyone a "hacker".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    "robocoq" has no clue about the game therefore calls everyone a "hacker".
    Guy is prolly new to Quake and does not understand fact, that Q is over 10 years old and many players have learned this game by the numbers. He's just complaining, because he's getting owned. It's nothing super-bad in fact. Players from post-quake generation, raised on CS/Halo/COD are lost in world of Quake and it's meth-alike gameplay.

Problem would be solved by more accurate skillmatching + multiaccounts protection.

You can't blame casual player for desire in having casual fun. Pr0s should play with pr0s, casuals with casuals.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MajkiFajki View Post
    Guy is prolly new to Quake and does not understand fact, that Q is over 10 years old and many players have learned this game by the numbers. He's just complaining, because he's getting owned. It's nothing super-bad in fact. Players from post-quake generation, raised on CS/Halo/COD are lost in world of Quake and it's meth-alike gameplay.

Problem would be solved by more accurate skillmatching + multiaccounts protection.

You can't blame casual player for desire in having casual fun. Pr0s should play with pr0s, casuals with casuals.
    Someone that has less than 10% accuracy with the railgun in tier1 quake live won't be on the middle of the scoreboard in the lesser tiers of any fps game, consoles or pc. Quake is not harder than other games until the very top of the ladder.

He would meet the exact same problem and harder in cs and halo/cod since there's no matchmaking on the first one and on the others having better hardware (headphones, wired controller, internet connection) and account (leveling up and others) results in a huge advantage.

His problem is that he's used to the current single player games in which everyone wins and everyone beats them playing with their feet, therefore there's no desire for improving. Robocoq would cry blood playing megaman3 (good reference lol) or even black ops 2 on veteran or hardcore s&d with its matchmaking (2 buttons presses away from core team deathmatch and available from level1 I think), more so than in quake live. Fact is all multiplayer fps games are frustrating and in all of them a good player seems like "a hacker".

Another fact is we now know there are very, very few cheaters in quake live due to the fact no one has bothered to release a new publicly available working cheat (paid or free) that won't get you banned immediately or almost immediately, therefore it's by far one of the safest fps games out there.
    There's a new anticheat since May or June 2012 and for some reason the most known ql cheat tracks the amount of players using it. Since then I've never seen it being more than 2 at a time globally, and all get banned immediately with hardware id and all that. 2 cheaters around the world is practically nothing, especially compared with the thousands in bf3.
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-02-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    Damn u consoles and easy achievements, damn u.

+ Reply to Thread