+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oct 15-17 DevPick: No Self Damage Duel

Senior Member MIZDUZAS is on a distinguished road
    cool! I try play,feel like playng CA

Junior Member kurap1ka is on a distinguished road
    I'd wish we would be given the option to create own No Selfdmg Servers!

*Arr0w
    Hey i have a problem i cant open my console on my mac.

Junior Member greenbbq is on a distinguished road
    semms impossible to find empty servers.. so you have to wait in line and hope they disconnect. put up more servers?

Member Essobie is on a distinguished road
    This seems like something that would make 1v1 even worse for new players, rather than better. One of the only easy things about 1v1 is that extreme mobility isn't part of the equation when you are trying to figure out where your target is or where he's going. The only people rocket jumping to cut you off are those with giant stack advantages anyway... so they are probably looking for you, not the other way around.

With this change low health prey could be anywhere if they have a couple of rockets available.

Ah well. Maybe next weekend.

*SuicidalBoy
    I Love it because I get sick of standard duel matches where it all comes to map control, this made duels more dynamic, interesting, faster rather than standard camping crap.

*Sideofdeath
    I've tried it. Pure adrenalin = awesome.

Junior Member daaminik is on a distinguished road
    imho the best dev pick so far. nice combination of duel tactics and clan arena movement possibilities. would appreciate to see the implementation in the near future

Junior Member VegasChill is on a distinguished road
    I actually missed the days this was in effect, but just from reading the initial description I'm curious: If you're going to make a DevPick that only applies to duels, couldn't you also do one for other game types? For example, last week's could easily have been used during the same devpick weekend that this one was, so that everyone would have the option to have some variety in their gameplay, no matter which type they prefer. I personally don't duel, so devpicks like these kinda irritate/disappoint me, because I'll always at least try the ones that modify ctf/ictf, just for a change. Hopefully this isn't an unreasonable request, especially considering that people -are- paying money to play this the last couple months, and I can tell you that I for one can't help but question the sense in paying for a premium account and then getting burned on devpicks. Am I nuts?
    - VegasChill

PS Hope this made even a little sense - sorry if it didn't.

*androm3da
    Guys, the idea of making your dev is nice, but simple.

A great thing for duel(or TDM) is the double jump from Quake II. (Of course, maps are required to do so)
    The jumps merge into a great game, giving more strategy to collect items and get a good position over the enemy.

Of course, it's just my humble opinion.

Bye

+ Reply to Thread