Closed Thread

Thread: Skill levels

Junior Member 1ambraindamaged is on a distinguished road

Skill levels

Since the update the skill levels seem to have changed-the range seems to be broader, servers now have aces thru to cack all together, this is ruining the fun element, constantly getting mullered just p****s you off.

Senior Member MurrderFace is an unknown quantity at this point
    yeah.. the new skill-matching system seems to not work as well as it did before. every FFA server seems to have that 50/5 tier 80 player in it just slaughtering everyone tier 3 and below.

so much for only being able to play down one tier...

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    I just came from a CTF match which was my skill lower (Tier2) My team had all the tier 2 player s on it but the other team had tier 4 I think because they were seriously good.

*droogg
    Yes, something changed. My one level up duels have been with beginners (not that I am very good) and my skill rating is now 0. Same with CA. I am usually around 40 and when I checked today it was 19!

*GAMESTA
    I wondered that myself. And the weapon balance seems out of wack, the lightning gun and reg. machine gun now seem WAY too powerful.

Senior Member RC13 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrderFace View Post
    yeah.. the new skill-matching system seems to not work as well as it did before. every FFA server seems to have that 50/5 tier 80 player in it just slaughtering everyone tier 3 and below.

so much for only being able to play down one tier...
    There are 6 tiers now. You can play down 1 tier and up two tiers. You cannot join a server that is down more than 1 tier still. That hasn't changed.

Closed Thread