+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bought a pro account, still see ads and the "Go pro!" button showing the 2 plans

Senior Member Trep is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought a pro account, still see ads and the "Go pro!" button showing the 2 plans

Shouldn't going pro get me rid of these things?

Member Lochdog is on a distinguished road
    You got scammed.pk3

Can someone tell me if this is normal? Did my account somehow get bugged? I can join premium servers just fine and I have the "start game" button available, so I know the pro account got activated.

Member eyedeea is on a distinguished road
    Think on the bright side. At least you were able to make your payment.

Member FiletOFish is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't know, but I had assumed the only ad to go away with a paid account would be the ~20 second ad right after you click a "play" button.

The ad currently is for "New Vegas", it's really annoying, I'm thinking it's probably worth 24 bucks a year to make it go away. Takes long enough to get to the game play without that crap slowing things WAY down.

Ok guys I still see the ad on the top of the quake server browser page and the one on the right side (google ads I think). Can someone else with a pro account tell me if these things should be displayed or not?

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    Ok guys I still see the ad on the top of the quake server browser page and the one on the right side (google ads I think). Can someone else with a pro account tell me if these things should be displayed or not?
    Just get adblock plus like all the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread