+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bought a pro account, still see ads and the "Go pro!" button showing the 2 plans

Senior Member Trep is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought a pro account, still see ads and the "Go pro!" button showing the 2 plans

Shouldn't going pro get me rid of these things?

Member Lochdog is on a distinguished road
    You got scammed.pk3

Can someone tell me if this is normal? Did my account somehow get bugged? I can join premium servers just fine and I have the "start game" button available, so I know the pro account got activated.

Member eyedeea is on a distinguished road
    Think on the bright side. At least you were able to make your payment.

Member FiletOFish is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't know, but I had assumed the only ad to go away with a paid account would be the ~20 second ad right after you click a "play" button.

The ad currently is for "New Vegas", it's really annoying, I'm thinking it's probably worth 24 bucks a year to make it go away. Takes long enough to get to the game play without that crap slowing things WAY down.

Ok guys I still see the ad on the top of the quake server browser page and the one on the right side (google ads I think). Can someone else with a pro account tell me if these things should be displayed or not?

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    Ok guys I still see the ad on the top of the quake server browser page and the one on the right side (google ads I think). Can someone else with a pro account tell me if these things should be displayed or not?
    Just get adblock plus like all the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread