+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reputation!

*Roschach

Reputation!

Now that the forums have changed to a much more streamlined version, you can add reputation to people by pressing the star button just below someones post count.

*thetoptriad
    Just gave you some rep bro.

*Roschach
    +Rep to you too.

*xSkell
    *sigh*

/facepalm

"And so the abuse begins"

*Roschach
    Quote Originally Posted by xSkell View Post
    *sigh*

/facepalm

"And so the abuse begins"
    Hey I think we've gone long enough without rep! Almost all forums had them except for quake live until now.

*xSkell
    Quote Originally Posted by Roschach View Post
    Hey I think we've gone long enough without rep! Almost all forums had them except for quake live until now.
    I am not saying that the reputation system is bad, it is just more useful on other forums and on this forum I do not see much use for it, it is supposed to be used for thanking for useful posts, but you guys have just showed what always happens, some people just give reputation for the most stupid reasons of all (like; " I give rep you give rep back, k " )

It is not like I care about the reputation system and that I want it gone or anything. But I must admit that I found it too hilarious how the three first posts in this thread sums up how stupid the reputation system is, or rather, how stupid some of the people that are using it are.

Member risen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Wonder if I create a rep thread people will rep me too?

Member Lochdog is on a distinguished road
    I negged you all, be back after recharge.

Member Defeat is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for bringing this up. +1 to you Roschach :3
    Terrible internet since forever.

*Roschach
    Quote Originally Posted by xSkell View Post
    I am not saying that the reputation system is bad, it is just more useful on other forums and on this forum I do not see much use for it, it is supposed to be used for thanking for useful posts, but you guys have just showed what always happens, some people just give reputation for the most stupid reasons of all (like; " I give rep you give rep back, k " )

It is not like I care about the reputation system and that I want it gone or anything. But I must admit that I found it too hilarious how the three first posts in this thread sums up how stupid the reputation system is, or rather, how stupid some of the people that are using it are.
    I plan on posting quite a few useful threads. Keep a look out.

+ Reply to Thread