Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im sorry to let you know Quake but...

Junior Member KillerBrew is on a distinguished road
    I know servers arent free. Thats what the advertisements, private hosting and clan management was suppose to pay for like they said from day one. Not pay for new maps and things of that nature which they are forcing upon us now if we want to have such luxuries..

Senior Member Roxolana is on a distinguished road Roxolana's Avatar
    It's is a turn off that you have to pay.

Member calmdown is on a distinguished road
    To actually spend time writing all that text, just proves that you actually do care. And in time your ignorant way of denying your brain to actually understand how a company is run to survive, you also will spend $23 on a game that you love.

Which in the first place seems odd to me that you cant accept since you've had this unbreakable love for ID for 15 years, and then $23 and the possibility for them to continue the development of one of the best fps games today. (last words, my opinion)

Member Defeat is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBrew View Post
    I know servers arent free. Thats what the advertisements, private hosting and clan management was suppose to pay for like they said from day one. Not pay for new maps and things of that nature which they are forcing upon us now if we want to have such luxuries..
    Plans change though. Think about the original idea of supporting QL purely off ingame ads and people paying for private servers. I really doubt the ads, private hosting and clan management could pay for all the servers AND the devs. If you really like this game and want to play the new maps, just eat out 1 less time every 2 or 3 months.
    Terrible internet since forever.

*Bisquack
    Quote Originally Posted by calmdown View Post
    Which in the first place seems odd to me that you cant accept since you've had this unbreakable love for ID for 15 years, and then $23 and the possibility for them to continue the development of one of the best fps games today. (last words, my opinion)
    ^
    This.

Basically.

Closed Thread