Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im sorry to let you know Quake but...

Junior Member KillerBrew is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Im sorry to let you know Quake but...

The lovely, long prosperous life we have had together must now come to a sudden end. It has been a very good 15 years with you but now fell very let down, disappointed, and most importantly stabbed in the back. I have bought multiple editions of the same copies of games, re-releases, and have been pretty heavy in the mod scene for awhile and have been the most loyal to you over any game to ever try to come between us. You always had me crawling back. So imagine how excited I was when one day you told me the god spoken words of "I am coming back to you looking even sexier and totally free in turn of being so good to me all these years to show appreciation and allow me to test a new way to get games to be played on the internet". My heart stopped. Well our relationship sparked back brightly within the past 2 years with excitement and joy. Its been up and down but good overall. Until this morning, I wake up to the most devastating news I could come across. I have been double crossed and backstabbed and left for this fat, greasy, bald headed weasel named Greed. I have been quietly been waitin months for some new update of some sort and been excited thinkin maybe its finally getting some new maps and maybe going fully live and boy was I right but way off mark. You slap me in the face with a brand new bill to pay just like ANY OTHER WOMAN! Now I have no problem paying for anything and have no problems paying for this at all, my whole point is dont tell me for years your gonna be free and then one day wake up and say you have to pay for ANYTHING ELSE i want from the game. I can understand paying for the servers and clan managment etc but come on. thanks for building us all up for a huge lie.

My relationship with Quake is now officially over. I will miss you.

Senior Member FoXXX is on a distinguished road
    Cool story, bro

Senior Member Domino is on a distinguished road
    Another GIVE ME ATTENTION thread....hmmmm

tl;dr version: imad

*Roschach
    I don't think there's enough whine on these forums. GIVE ME MOARR

Junior Member KillerBrew is on a distinguished road
    yeah im so sorry you guys are used to being let down your whole life that every let down and lie is actually a good thing to you.

Member Defeat is on a distinguished road
    OP needs to learn that servers aren't free. Find a real reason to quit and just do it instead of dramatizing it.
    Terrible internet since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Roschach View Post
    I don't think there's enough whine on these forums. GIVE ME MOARR
    This is why I love QL forums.

Senior Member Domino is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBrew View Post
    yeah im so sorry you guys are used to being let down your whole life that every let down and lie is actually a good thing to you.
    LOLOL it's a game.

Get over it.

*Asamawa
    It's funny how they complain that they don't have this stuff now they complain about it when they get it. I just don't get it!

Closed Thread