+ Reply to Thread

Thread: colored clan tag

*lemurofdoom

colored clan tag

i set up a clan, and i can get it to show up by my name in game.... but i can't seem to get it to show up in color as i could previously.... i do "/clan ^1O^7_^1O" in game but it doesn't give me O_O with the O's red. not sure how to accomplish this?

let me know if anyone has figured this out.

thanks!

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    you have to put the color's in when you first put the clan tag when creating the clan

Clan name : blabla

Clan Tag ^7-^2bb^7-

so maybe remake the clan now rather than doing it in a few weeks time pity there's no option to edit that i did the same thing and i think we wont be the first
    Last edited by Turbulence; 08-07-2010 at 08:50 PM.

*lemurofdoom
    yeah thanks - i actually figured it out yesterday... and ^^this^^ is 100% correct for those reading this and maybe having the same issue..

I had to just disband the clan and immediately remake it with "^1O^7_^1O" to get O_O with the O's red. no problems after that

side note: QL should simply advise people of this as they're setting up the clan, because it works differently than name (where you have to use the same name but can recolor in game), so confusion will result... it's not intuitive, but would be fine if they'd put a simple message on that page.

Senior Member Smilecythe is on a distinguished road Smilecythe's Avatar
    I can't even get the clan tag itself visible, I created a clan and activated it, then?
    Anyone can tell me how it's done?

Edit:
    Problem solved, don't know what happened but it seems to be fine now.
    Last edited by Smilecythe; 08-08-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    yeah people need to be told at the point when they are entering their Clans Tag in the "Create a Clan" section that they must write it with color code, maybe just put

: Clan Tag Color Code : [_________]

that would do it

+ Reply to Thread