Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omairtheishaq View Post
    how aer you
    I'm good, thank you.

How's your week so far?
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Junior Member Sub_ is on a distinguished road
    if you want to drastically improve the duel experience for newer players, just don't allow people to join lower skilled duel servers, except for the very top players ofc. I don't see any major problems with that, there's plenty of matched duel servers around all the time, at least at my skill level.. It is just too tempting for some people to go and own some noobs on lower skilled instead of playing matched games.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    I'm liking the new tier system, it appears to be working for me atm; I'm getting some good opponents that I've never played before

*gorecore590

Red face yeay

[QUOTE=ash__;34587]Skill Ranking

This update renovates the skill ranking system with a new algorithm that...QUOTE]

well, i'll-be-damned, its about time =] thank you ID, you have renewed my faith in the wonders of online communities. granted my other post might point to the contrary, i do like quake, i just wanted some improves on the skill match, not even the ones i suggested, just as long as it is now more detailed, i am satisfied.

*Claw
    I for one do not like this. If anything, it's worse. More pros are in tier 1/2. I've played clan LQ| and kgb in games at TIER 1!

*KaNaRi
    Just played a couple of duels and I found the skillmatching really solid.

Or maybe that's just me, cos I havent played much since the update.

Member uchimatamaster is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub_ View Post
    . It is just too tempting for some people to go and own some noobs on lower skilled instead of playing matched games.
    bad bad bad. its like the Braves playing against my sons peewee league team.

*gorecore590
    dear id... F**K YOU!!!! the skill matching is too "volatile" for every one but downskillers, AGAIN! srsly, you need to put a total cap on all downskilling so it dont happen! i mean yesterday, i was having very fun and closely matched fights. but today its like im a f**king tier 2 in a tier 5 match! WTFOMGHTFAMISUPPOSEDTOWIN!!!

Senior Member z33r0 is on a distinguished road
    rest assured that if you talk this way, no one gives a effin shyt about your issues. A$$hat
    Quote Originally Posted by crucci View Post
    Nay, you speaketh the truth when you trollth with pure ownage. No mod shall cast his shadow upon your divine aura!

+ Reply to Thread