+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Skill Ranking and Matchmaking Enhancements

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    For me it's different. I have no problem losing a game, i am more annoyed that most public games, everyone is a complete idiot. Or are simply not trying to play what i normally would expect from others.

Junior Member superluminal is on a distinguished road
    to be honest i'd like to see the whole 'skill ranking' system removed because if you play with all skill levels you'll get better eventualy but an improvement is always good
    "I have the simplest taste. I am always satisfied with the best"- Oscar Wilde

*toastboy
    We need a ladder for the duelling like in SC2. Five or more leagues, win a match - gain points, lose a match - lose points. Once you've reached top 5 or something in the current league the coming matches will be versus players from the league above to see if you are ready. If not countinue in the previous league. Man would that be great.....

Junior Member Lawrinse is on a distinguished road
    http://postimage.org/image/euyud6hxt/

skillrating in ca 450

Please fix the shuffle, and make a tier 5

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    skillrating means nothing. Players that switch teams a lot get a quit in ql, which additionally gives them a loss on ELO rank and as such balance screwed.

Could have been avoided in beta if they did some of the suggestions that was put forth, but it's extremely difficult to get ID to understand anything.

On top of that they removed Tier 5.

Junior Member torqueD is on a distinguished road
    awesome stuff...but tier 3 and 4 should be tougher to get into as a "skill matched" server...the problem is having guys playing in these tiers that can't get more than 1 or 2 kills the entire game. How skill matched is that? Ruins the fun , people start *****ing, swearing. nobody wants to play with them and it clears a server fast.

*gregster205
    great work on it another great fix/update i am really looking forward to this

+ Reply to Thread