+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFA Spawn System Rigged?

Member rhatboy is on a distinguished road

FFA Spawn System Rigged?

This is something which is nearly as annoying as loadouts and persistently happens throughout the rounds. I can't help but notice while playing, when you frag somebody be it any player, the same player will spawn either right next to you or at the spawn point closest. On maps like overkill, trinity, retribution where there must be atleast 20 different spawn points, this is consistently happening even more so when you have power ups or picked up RA/MH. For me their is no way that the spawning is random, if there are say 12 players on the server, at any given time there will be atleast 8 players alive, out of 20+ spawns they magically beam down next to you RL in hand then hunt you down like rabid dogs. Now I don't know the odds but I'm guessing they are stacked against the fragged player. Is this just me? Or did I miss the post where FFA clearly not as 'random' as we all thought...
    Last edited by rhatboy; 08-27-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Senior Member drunkenFooL will become famous soon enough
    Acknowledged - for the most part.
    From what I have heard, it is to encourage (for lack of a better word) the good ole 'revenge frag'.

Member rhatboy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenFooL View Post
    Acknowledged - for the most part.
    From what I have heard, it is to encourage (for lack of a better word) the good ole 'revenge frag'.
    I was leaning more towards it was to stop players from gaining momentum.

Junior Member Gauntalot is on a distinguished road Gauntalot's Avatar
    I have a tip the seems to me to brake that pattern witch is just wait 1 or 2 seconds then it will stop

Senior Member GnGBnG is on a distinguished road GnGBnG's Avatar
    /agrees silently with rhatboy
    8% accuracy is the new 30% accuracy

Senior Member muckyman has a spectacular aura about muckyman has a spectacular aura about muckyman's Avatar
    People have complained about this "spawn near killer" thing since the beta,it`s really annoying on retribution when you win a fight for the quad and the guy spawns right next you full of health,kills you and grabs the quad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member MrPapaya is on a distinguished road
    It's ridiculous, gameplay wise. In all maps. But it adds an element of chaos. As the joker says: "You know the thing about Chaos, it's fair".

+ Reply to Thread