+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Available servers question / camping server

Junior Member ZBLUE is on a distinguished road

Available servers question / camping server

I live in Australia and the only servers that show up are in Australia and New Zealand. But there's only 1-2 of them active at the best of times, with hardly any players. Is there a way I can play on North American servers?

Also, when I played Quake 3 back in 2007 there was a very popular camping server. You got unlimited ammo of railgun, heat seeking rocket launcher and the chainsaw thing. There was also a grapple gun utility. Do servers like this still exist?

Senior Member swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy's Avatar
    Open game.. select play now.. you will see on the upper right top -filters enabled- select that and you can go to other regions..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBLUE View Post
    I live in Australia and the only servers that show up are in Australia and New Zealand. But there's only 1-2 of them active at the best of times, with hardly any players. Is there a way I can play on North American servers?
    Yes, but you will be dreadfully lagged of course.

Also, when I played Quake 3 back in 2007 there was a very popular camping server. You got unlimited ammo of railgun, heat seeking rocket launcher and the chainsaw thing. There was also a grapple gun utility. Do servers like this still exist?
    Not in quake live, in Q3A no idea.

+ Reply to Thread