+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RA - Why isnīt the most famous mod not available on QL ?

Junior Member shagge is on a distinguished road

RA - Why isnīt the most famous mod not available on QL ?

Hey ID Team or whoever...i really donīt care...but why isnīt RA implemented ???
    ..missing RA is a showstopper and lots of us will never go pro....... cash out the modders who own the rights...(if there are any) ....and implement it...how difficult could this be ?! ...yeah i know...u guys donīt care and ainīt comment.

Senior Member julios is on a distinguished road
    clan arena is basically rocket arena, though the 1on1 rocket arena system was excellent and sorely missing from the current CA implementation.

Yes, you can do 1on1 CA, but it doesn't automatically have spectators in a line up, where victor gets to stay on. That was what made 1on1 rocket arena so valuable, and it's where many people honed their combat skills.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Pretty sure CTF is the most famous mod anyway..

Member Kacle is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by shagge View Post
    Hey ID Team or whoever...i really donīt care...but why isnīt RA implemented ???
    ..missing RA is a showstopper and lots of us will never go pro.
    I agree. The reason I didn't subscribe to quakelive for years, was because they didn't implement RA 1on1. And I suspect a lot of RA quakers feel the same way. But now I subscribed and hope for the best.
    Last edited by Kacle; 01-19-2015 at 09:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread