+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bloodrun question

Junior Member Ir0n is on a distinguished road

Bloodrun question

Every time that I play against an heavy +back player on bloodrun after spending an entire game trying to gain control back when I manage to take it back my opponent just sits on the ya teleport and waits for me to come. After that he runs back to the teleport and he repeats. What can I do to stop this?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Stack up, approach the tele area from the top, and then follow him through the tele quickly.

Member StillBlaze is on a distinguished road
    Plasma room with yellow is like the out of control spot you are most like to see or be, you take the LG try to get some timing on the RA and take the Rail. Sometimes you need to just set up a trap and wait, see what happens and get some damage on them or steal something of high value.

I also find it tough sometimes pushing hard late in the game to get those catch up kills once i regain control, just a matter of practice and strategy, finding the right moment to push and surprise them.

+ Reply to Thread