Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: hacking is a standard

Junior Member ChunkyBuds is an unknown quantity at this point

hacking is a standard?

so after a couple of weeks of playing, i see that majority of people are using wallhack(wonder why that 50-10 guy leading NEVER comes facing people instead ALWAYS comes from behind or camping corners with out of this world pre-emptive fire).
    second favorite would be triggerbot/autofire because even when specing, what can you see?there is no snapping,player is the one moving the mouse,bot only fires when the crosshair is on target.
    aimbots would be for total retards but those are being used too,and i guess those are only people that are getting banned thus taking all the heat.
    everyone else is simply using wallhacks and acting real slick.
    in the end of the day, even if your aim is average, and you got poor knowledge of map,ability to see thru walls is all you need to look super pro,because noone can surprise you coming around that corner.
    i love how everyone supports each other in defending using phrases like 'map awareness' and replies like 'its skill' or 'get good'.
    it is actualy so common that i found even threads on this forum where hackers openly admit and express how much they love to cheat and discuss how to fine tune their boting software.
    gg.
    Last edited by ChunkyBuds; 11-04-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    What a surprise, a new player accusing people who could have years of experience on them calling them out on hacks.

At least back it up with proof instead of typing out a bunch of bologna.
    Last edited by JDB_; 11-03-2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: 'b s' is censored lol

Junior Member abploon is on a distinguished road
    ok, let's take a look at your profile shall we?

plays mostly FFA. tier 4, no gold bar so skill rating is <100. if you're somewhat decent at quake you should be able to get gold bar no problem in FFA. 23% acc. RL use is 73% lol.

no, they're not hacking. they're just 4x better than you. plain and simple. i play a lot of FFA myself and if anybody is hacking then i sure as hell don't notice because they're too bad with their dumb hacks. i can tell who's using a WH/aim assist and who's good.

so after a couple of weeks of playing, i see that majority of people are using wallhack(wonder why that 50-10 guy leading NEVER comes facing people instead ALWAYS comes from behind or camping corners with out of this world pre-emptive fire).
    what is sound? you can hear people a from a good distance away when they're picking up items and jumping.

in the end of the day, even if your aim is average, and you got poor knowledge of map,ability to see thru walls is all you need to look super pro,because noone can surprise you coming around that corner.
    ok, go into a duel match against somebody with 1300 elo and use a WH. i 100% believe that you'll get destroyed regardless, and then blame cheats once again because somebody is chasing you all the way from across the map.

at the end of the day you've maybe played 2 or 3 hackers realisitically and then get mad that some guy is just 2x better than you, and to keep your ego intact you say they're cheating. just so you know, playing 2 weeks of FFA does not give you any merit at all, it's literally a joke. you don't even have to know how to time items to get a 150 skill rating in FFA. what is your main game? TF2 or something? welcome to quake, hope you enjoy getting destroyed like 80% of us do.

i just love how all the new players can't comprehend how people can be so good at quake. infact, i'm new, i'm bad compared to a decent portion of the quake community but i know my way around.
    Last edited by abploon; 11-03-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abploon View Post
    RL use is 73% lol.
    Case closed imo. Probably just walks around any corner or part of the map and shoots what he sees.

Senior Member swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy's Avatar
    @ChunkyBuds..Maybe yer smoking too much..lol.. You said this.. "it is actualy so common that i found even threads on this forum where hackers openly admit and express how much they love to cheat and discuss how to fine tune their boting software."

I've never seen a thread like that.. Might I suggest a better game for you?
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    swampy.. about 30 seconds of google will clear that statement of his up and hes right.
    while im pretty sure he won't know how insanely high the skill ceiling is in this game, he is still right. the game has its fair amount of cheaters.

you all can say what you want. in the end you are either blind or noobs for denying this.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    swampy.. about 30 seconds of google will clear that statement of his up and hes right.
    On this forum there are such threads? Because that's what he said.

while im pretty sure he won't know how insanely high the skill ceiling is in this game, he is still right. the game has its fair amount of cheaters.
    Do you really believe that his analysis of who is cheating and who is not is accurate?

I think you should be more discerning over when to insert your 'political agenda'.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    no hopefully not on this forum lol...

i already mentioned that he doesn't know how high the skill ceiling is, that covers up your question lorf doesn't change the fact that some of these chums are heavily annoying and its the users job to report em.

then the banned ppl change some data and return right after instead of getting auto-detected for repeating the exact same thing over months or some even years.

Senior Member swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy has a spectacular aura about swampy's Avatar
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Junior Member ChunkyBuds is an unknown quantity at this point
    arent you bloated...thank you for 'wellcoming' me to this game that i 'just discovered', abploon...
    i grew up on quake2/TF1, then switched to Q3 when it came out,after that went oldschool with Q1 because Q1 is on crack, then started playing online any FPS worth mentioning. im not saying that im pro, but i do play FPSs for more than 2 decades.

hackers do certain stuff that gives them away if you observe their gameplay,just like wallhackers shoot at you before you come out the corner even tho there was no way that they could see/hear you and when you spec them you dont see them firing rockets at corners for precaution as a rule,only when someone is behind.
    add triggerbot in the mix and any half-decent player will shine.

i know that there are alot of realy good players in QL but there are also hackers - there is no freagin anti-cheat and with humanized hacks that ive googled in the past 2 days it seems preety much impossible to prove that someone is abusing,you can only trust your eyes and your experience.

i mean people pay 15 euros a month for VIP hacks and you think they wont use public hacks in free to play game? lmao...
    i found craziest example yesterday - a developer of a certain game was developing aimbot for that same game to sell it...
    at the end of the day - even if you are suspicious of someone using wallhack+autofire/TRIGGERbot(not AIMbot) you cant do anything,you cant prove it...
    and with best odds on a good day,chances are that 1 out of 8 people will use hacks if they can,on average day - 1 out of 5.

Closed Thread